Author Topic: [ANN] LimeWallet - Beta  (Read 31947 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Can you add my appleid to testflight? bill@butler.net

Not sure what your asking, but I think you would have to add your apple ID to testflight. Because no one but you has your apple ID password.

guess he has to get invited by @ElMato </wildguess>
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline konelectric

Not sure what your asking, but I think you would have to add your apple ID to testflight. Because no one but you has your apple ID password.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Service is restored now

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
Thanks for the update. I guess I must have missed the original github link in my excitement to try the app. I will definitely check that out.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Hi ElMato, is this thread the best place to report bugs or do you have another preferred method. I am currently having issues when I try to deposit btc and I type in the amount. I get an error whether the amount is USD or btc. It seems to work when I look at the withdraw function though. Again awesome work on the wallet, really excited to show my friends.

Thanks for the report, a github issue is ok, but you can also report it here.

Im seeing that our main provider of BTC=>bitUSD (yunbi.com) is giving us timeout.

02:19:14 robby.1 | provider yunbi update error ... HTTP 599: Connection timed out after 20000 milliseconds

That renders the book unusable then we are unable to give you a quote.
(Note: we should alert the user better)

Im hitting them 1 time each 10s but 6 requests in parallel (5 books + balance), so maybe they dont like that frequency ... will talk to them tomorrow.

Withdraw is working because metaexchange is updating ok, and they are doing bitUSD=>BTC.
(In fact thats the only way we go with them because of the speed of BTS txs)

02:19:15 robby.1 | metaxchg update OK

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
Hi ElMato, is this thread the best place to report bugs or do you have another preferred method. I am currently having issues when I try to deposit btc and I type in the amount. I get an error whether the amount is USD or btc. It seems to work when I look at the withdraw function though. Again awesome work on the wallet, really excited to show my friends.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline etimarcus

• Vires in Numeris
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: etimarcus
Congratulations on a job well done!  8)
I can't wait to see LimeWallet implemented for BTS 2.0
Right before my birthday! Nice  ;)
Kudos!

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Does this work on the Blackberry?
Isn't it true that you can adapt the android apps for use on blackberry?

Yes i know, i'm one of the few people on earth to have not made the switch to the iphone.
I haven been praying for the last years for someone to put BB out of his misery. [emoji5]

Unfortunatly there is no BB version, anyway i will take a look.

No need to code for Blackberry.  All modern Blackberry phones (running bb10.2+) can run Android apps.  If the Blackberry user is tech savvy, they can sideload .apk files.  But as the app author, you can also submit the app to Amazon Appstore so any Blackberry 10.2+ phone user can easily install without having to sideload. 

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Yes i know, i'm one of the few people on earth to have not made the switch to the iphone.
I haven been praying for the last years for someone to put BB out of his misery. [emoji5]

.. Seriously, dont worry about it. I will grudgingly give up my blackberry at some point. I need to plan the funeral and lay my best friend to rest.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Lol come on! Blackberry!?! I thought those were extinct.

Seriously don't know if there is a bigger waste of time than coding for blackberry.

LOL ... extinct  :P
By the way, this forum looks terrible in my netscape browser  :-*

Offline ElMato

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Lol come on! Blackberry!?! I thought those were extinct.

Seriously don't know if there is a bigger waste of time than coding for blackberry.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile