Author Topic: [ANN] LimeWallet - Beta  (Read 31521 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Not sure why, but the friend who sent me the 1 bit€ actually shows in my Limewallet as "€ 1.0013 Received".
Weird.

Now, I wanted to empty my Limewallet before the next upgrade, so I went to the Send screen.
I typed in 1.00 to send, filled in a valid Recipient name, it allowed me to select the proper account from a list, I typed in a short textual memo and clicked on the Send button at the bottom. The button blinked, but does not do anything.
Weird.

I clicked the Send button at the bottom again, it blinked but did nothing (no error message either).
Weird.

So I figured I was trying to send too much. There is nothing telling me the max amount that I can send, with fees.
Weird.

I changed the 1.00 to 0.95 then clicked on the send button at the bottom again and bamm it gave me a popup confirmation, i accepted it and it then showed me the confirmation screen.

The funds showed up almost immediately in my linux client wallet. Very cool. :)

Now, back at the main Limewallet screen, it still says I have a € 1.00 balance, and the transaction I just sent does not show in the list below called "THIS MONTH".
Weird.

Just a few weird things, thought I should report them here too so you know what I am looking at. I LOVE this wallet and see great things here!! :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
1) The UI looks broken in your tablet, can you give me your tablet's specs.

2) You can test again the registration.
     a) Open slide menu.
     b) Click on the account "logo".
     c) Register your account.

3) To test the QR code.
     a) In home screen tap "Receive"
     b) Enter the amount / tap "Request payment"

1) I think I have a 7 inch screen if that helps. Looks like you just need to add some responsive code in there, get the blue background triangles to tile, remove fixed widths and use percentages and set the dark blue color as a default until the background image tiles that way i can see the hidden white on white transparent you have at the top (like the qr code).
2) I did this, still no go. the next screen shows my account name on the line, and the yellow "Register account globally" box is checked. The "DONE" button at the bottom is disabled however. No way to submit my account name. I had a friend send me 1 bit€ as a test to the long public address and it worked, but no way to register the account name...
3) This is how I got the 1 bit€ sent to me as a test, but the account name is still unregistered.

Thanx @ElMato :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Tomorrow 12 Oct / 23:00 GMT we will be stopping the API service.

You will be able to claim your balance in the account created with the beta1 in the updated version that we working on.
Anyway, If anyone wants to transfer their money out please do it before tomorrow 23:00GMT or you will need to wait until we release the newer version.

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
1) The UI looks broken in your tablet, can you give me your tablet's specs.

2) You can test again the registration.
     a) Open slide menu.
     b) Click on the account "logo".
     c) Register your account.

3) To test the QR code.
     a) In home screen tap "Receive"
     b) Enter the amount / tap "Request payment"

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
1. ok, so i installed the beta1 update1 apk on my galaxy tab3, but was unable to "Register account globally" on the blockchain. It gave me a little popup error message saying "Unknown error has occured". So, I unchecked that "Register account globally" box and it let me open the wallet for the first time. Here is what it looks like on my tablet:

2. i drastically need to try out the QR feature, but can't see how.

thanx @ElMato :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Sure! That will be ready for the next update (bts2).

BTW: I don't know if the URI scheme changed for the BTS2 version, need to check that also.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Ken, Qr code scanning is already there.
But localtrader/AirTM functionality requires a little more than just QR scanning.
At the very minimum you need to:
* A way to publish your offer/location/contact info.
* A search
* A rating system

Oh, sorry I just meant the qr code stuff for our point of sale system.
Like, if it scans your Limewallet qr code can i send smartcoins to you?
Thanx :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Ken, Qr code scanning is already there.

But localtrader/AirTM functionality requires a little more than just QR scanning.

At the very minimum you need to:
* A way to publish your offer/location/contact info.
* A search
* A rating system

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
@KenCode, we are aiming at having the same wallet functionality working with the 2.0 backend.
The localtrader/AirTM is in the blackboard as many other things, but this is first prio.

@ElMato - I must say, Limewallet is absolutely gorgeous. I haven't been able to try it yet, but are you saying that after the 13th it will have qr or no qr?
Thanx and keep up the great work!! :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
@KenCode, we are aiming at having the same wallet functionality working with the 2.0 backend.
The localtrader/AirTM is in the blackboard as many other things, but this is first prio.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
we are working in the 2.0 support for the wallet.

Will/does the Bitshares 2.0 LimeWallet have support for local trades with QR codes (sending and receiving funds) like mycelium?
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
@konelectric we are working in the 2.0 support for the wallet.
We also are low on bank that's why we stopped the BTC<->BTA conversion. (More news soon)
I've sent you a PM to see how can I help you.

Offline konelectric

My iOS wallet is having problems opening. Any updates planned in the nere future?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Just a general question I have, and if this has already been answered I apologize, is lime wallet also using CCEDK as another avenue for a source of liquidity?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+5%

No at the moment.
We need to take a closer look at the API to see how the "Instant Orders" works since it seems that even if there is no liquidity in the "exchange" it quotes buy/sell up to 100 BTC (for the BTC/USD pair).

Ronny knows :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Average Guy on Street

• View Profile
Will there be any advance notice given for when the iOS limewallet will be on the AppStore?