Author Topic: [ANN] IDentabit Announcement  (Read 29258 times)

Offline underwun

• Life Matters
    • View Profile
Great announcement, and thanks for sharedropping. However,

How will you determine "those identified as constructive contributors to Bitshares betterment"?

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

puts a serious dampener on the good news. You should rename it then; calling it as Active BS Community (btw, BS :P) is unfair and harsh on those who contribute but for whatever reasons are not favoured.

I'm hopeful that no matter your holding small or large their is a win in this for you. This is the beginning of a long journey and IDentabit will have the opportunity in its own way to thank people, so let's focus on the winning the battle so we everyone gets something of something rather than thinking about something of nothing.

I support your endeavor and its a brilliant piece of news, but I don't like you saying that brownieless members are inactive/non-contributing.

I don't like that I said that...I'll take a look,
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline montpelerin

• View Profile
I am afraid that BM may not take too kindly to me with my post history as they are usually quite critical.

I bet he appreciates it more than post's that are saying only good words...
Smart people can benefit more from criticism...

+5%

sumantso

I am afraid that BM may not take too kindly to me with my post history as they are usually quite critical.

One of my posts said that there is a chance CNX may abandon BTS for greener pastures if the correct offer came along, a la Counterparty devs. I  highly doubt BM would read that and rush to shower me with  brownies :P

That was the issue I had with brownie pts. Making them issued by BM meant it would promote an atmosphere of appeasement.

Anyways, congrats to all those who got the points. Mostly people who received Brownie points ARE those who are working so kudos.

Offline lakerta06

How will you determine "those identified as constructive contributors to Bitshares betterment"?

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

puts a serious dampener on the good news. You should rename it then; calling it as Active BS Community (btw, BS :P) is unfair and harsh on those who contribute but for whatever reasons are not favoured.

I'm hopeful that no matter your holding small or large their is a win in this for you. This is the beginning of a long journey and IDentabit will have the opportunity in its own way to thank people, so let's focus on the winning the battle so we everyone gets something of something rather than thinking about something of nothing.

I support your endeavor and its a brilliant piece of news, but I don't like you saying that brownieless members are inactive/non-contributing.

did you ask for any brownies on the announcement thred, and not get any? or are you just talking on an assumption?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline testz

It's not a question of your critical posts it's a question of your contribution to BitShares, so if your critical posts valuable I 100% sure that you will get your BROWNIE.PTS.
Please post here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.0.html

sumantso

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor

Yeah...if I had been at my computer with bitshares, and a synced blockchain, I would have bought up all the brownies from 3-5 like someone just did.  Grats to that guy!

I really should have waited to ask the question until I had blockchain fully synced and managed to load the brownie market, so that if the reply was brownies I could be first. :P

hodor
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I will support it.  It is better for the world to have a decentralized identity coin controlled by many people, than to end up using some fedcoin controlled by a central government.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline underwun

• Life Matters
    • View Profile

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Thanks!

Brownies ;)

Yeah...if I had been at my computer with bitshares, and a synced blockchain, I would have bought up all the brownies from 3-5 like someone just did.  Grats to that guy!

I really should have waited to ask the question until I had blockchain fully synced and managed to load the brownie market, so that if the reply was brownies I could be first. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

sumantso

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

Sumantso, I believe you can post in the brownie thread and get some Brownie.PTS, since you are a longtime contributor with a high post count.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

Sumantso, I believe you can post in the brownie thread and get some Brownie.PTS, since you are a longtime contributor with a high post count.

sumantso

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Thanks!

Dan's Brownie Points

And...brownie gonna go to the moon now. :)