Author Topic: Test Net for Advanced Users  (Read 266892 times)

Offline spartako

• View Profile

Code: [Select]
2015-09-07T14:41:05 Transfer 10000 CORE from spartako to calabiyau -- Memo: testing   (Fee: 20.89843 CORE) ]
That`s how it looks like here - thx

Ok, I think it is ok because the memo is encrypted with your public key and the only one able to decrypt is you because you have the private key.
Even if from a user experience prospective could be useful storing the memo value in my wallet so I can see me too the value with the history command.
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline CalabiYau

unlocked >>> get_account_history spartako 2
get_account_history spartako 2
2015-09-07T14:41:05 Transfer 10000 CORE from spartako to calabiyau -- could not decrypt memo   (Fee: 20.89843 CORE)
2015-09-07T14:39:50 Transfer 10000 CORE from spartako to graphene -- could not decrypt memo   (Fee: 20.89843 CORE)

Is It ok that I am not able to see the memo value?

2015-09-07T14:41:05 Transfer 10000 CORE from spartako to calabiyau -- Memo: testing   (Fee: 20.89843 CORE) ]
That`s how it looks like here - thx

Offline spartako

• View Profile
unlocked >>> get_account_history spartako 2
get_account_history spartako 2
2015-09-07T14:41:05 Transfer 10000 CORE from spartako to calabiyau -- could not decrypt memo   (Fee: 20.89843 CORE)
2015-09-07T14:39:50 Transfer 10000 CORE from spartako to graphene -- could not decrypt memo   (Fee: 20.89843 CORE)

Is It ok that I am not able to see the memo value?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CalabiYau

I have 100K CORE for testing to give to 10 people (10K per person)

Tell me your nick and I will send to you at first ten people.

That`s an offer  :)   "calabiyau"   Thank you.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline spartako

• View Profile
I have 100K CORE for testing to give to 10 people (10K per person)

Tell me your nick and I will send to you at first ten people.

Offline CalabiYau

I have ran out of CORE after the flooding...  :(

me too....

Offline bytemaster

FYI: Resyncing 94000 blocks takes about 8 min (3.75 memory, no SSD) without any performance lags.
So if 1 second blocks it will take about 8 mins to sync each day or 2 days to sync each year?

I think it will take less because this testnet already have considerable amount of spam transactions

What is slowing the test network down is updating the votes every 5 minutes rather than once per day combined with the flood transactions creating accounts.   There are almost 100K accounts that get tallied every 5 minutes. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bulletproof

Thanks to @clayop I now have an upgraded account I'd like to turn into a witness. Apparently I am 4,000 Core short of being able to create one - anyone be able to spare a few?  :) Thx

Account: "e-v"

yep same on my side ^^

I've sent both graphene and e-v 4000 CORE for account registration.

You are a gent @Fox. IOU
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thanks to @clayop I now have an upgraded account I'd like to turn into a witness. Apparently I am 4,000 Core short of being able to create one - anyone be able to spare a few?  :) Thx

yep same on my side ^^

awesome again .. so i borrow you now 14k CORE .. thanks again @Fox

Offline Fox

yep same on my side ^^

Witness: fox

Offline bulletproof

With fees so high & supply so low, ammunition for stress testing is very limited.
Can we tweak the fees ?

I guess we have a liquidity crunch until fees can be recycled  :-\
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

no worries ..

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads