Author Topic: BitShares Slack  (Read 6331 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Hay cube. The telegram just looks like an other messaged app I have to add to the many I have. So can you tell use what it can do that Twitter or there other can not?

Many bts fan and friends are using the telegram now for chatting and discussion. I know of none of such in Twitter.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline konelectric

Hay cube. The telegram just looks like an other messaged app I have to add to the many I have. So can you tell use what it can do that Twitter or there other can not?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline cube

• View Profile
@cube could you send me an invitation? My telegram nickname is: noisypl
done!

More are welcome.

Offline noisy

@cube could you send me an invitation? My telegram nickname is: noisypl
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Coming soon guys! Already got it covered with lots of awesome features including language translation... just working out some other bugs now... it's go into unify all our messaging
Any preview/update on this?  :)

Come to Bitshares Telegram group instead.  It is very active with over 82 community members there.  If you like, PM me your telegram username, I will add you there.
Thanks for the offer but i'm already in the Telegram group   ;D

Great!  Do invite your bts friends to join telegram too.

Telegram: BitShares chat-liquidity at long last!

Offline cube

• View Profile
Coming soon guys! Already got it covered with lots of awesome features including language translation... just working out some other bugs now... it's go into unify all our messaging

Come to Bitshares Telegram group instead.  It is very active with over 82 community members there.  If you like, PM me your telegram username, I will add you there.

Great!  Do invite your bts friends to join telegram too.

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline cube

• View Profile

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
updates on this?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile

Awesome :)  +5%

Offline EstefanTT

You guys are so ... fast !!!

I was about to ask my brother if he can help with it because he is used to deal with slack, but you have it already covered !!!

This community is sooooo effective ! It's beautiful !
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Wow that's awesome!  +5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CLains

• View Profile
There are many different groups across slack and skype, but they all divide into marketing, development, etc.. There should be a general one where we get some real chat liquidity going :)