Author Topic: unSystem & Invictus Innovations  (Read 5090 times)

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
i like the darkwallet project, seems promising

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
The team developing it is meeting in Milan.

I can personally vouch for more than half the people involved with the Dark Wallet project, Amir Taaki is not good at playing politics and the development team think he is dangerous because of that.  He is a brilliant developer and is leading a very passionate team who are trying to solve a tough problem.  It is actually the same problem Invictus is trying to solve also.

You can believe what you want, but if my opinion means anything this is a project that will improve the ecosystem run by people who are not PC but very committed to decentralization and better tools for users to take their privacy back.

I concur with Lighthouse, these are talented individuals who are rough around the edges.   I included them here because they are working on the same problem from a different angle.

ok  - yes i know they are very talented just curious about .. but i know BTS & Keyhotee have much more priority right now ...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:37:46 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

I can personally vouch for more than half the people involved with the Dark Wallet project, Amir Taaki is not good at playing politics and the development team think he is dangerous because of that.  He is a brilliant developer and is leading a very passionate team who are trying to solve a tough problem.  It is actually the same problem Invictus is trying to solve also.

You can believe what you want, but if my opinion means anything this is a project that will improve the ecosystem run by people who are not PC but very committed to decentralization and better tools for users to take their privacy back.

I concur with Lighthouse, these are talented individuals who are rough around the edges.   I included them here because they are working on the same problem from a different angle.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)

Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
any news/progress on this !?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline digitalindustry

• View Profile
I mean i want to be clear ha ha ,

the promos seem to sell fear and intimidation by the government , to what> ? get people to load a plug-in in a browser ha ha .

I think maybe we need to look closer at the sociological effects of the information vector that surround the cryptocurrency environment , as you will find if you run that equation , you will come to a "collision" of ideas .

i hope it is clear what i'm saying , we are back to our "principal of multidimensional continuance" paradox.

to break that down further :

You can't sell me fear base on a cryptocurrency environment, because that shows a misunderstanding of the principals of information #1 it also shows a misunderstanding of the principals of flow #2 and to following up its is paradoxical in terms when understanding the principals of political power.

so you need to go back to the DAC drawing board. <at least just on these issues. ^^

Offline digitalindustry

• View Profile
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-dark-wallet

ha ha can we say  "honey pot"

: D ahh i mean what a great idea !

hey its none of my business lol

Offline Beetle559

• View Profile
I think II is way ahead of these guys...

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Thanks for the recommendation, I head not heard of these issues before.  References?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322328.0

seems like the developer/s were involved in other shady businesses in the past.

Offline bytemaster

researched this and what I found was pretty crucial. many well established names think the project and its members are not trustworthy.

I can only recommend anyone to look into the project before funding it.

Thanks for the recommendation, I head not heard of these issues before.  References?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
researched this and what I found was pretty crucial. many well established names think the project and its members are not trustworthy.

I can only recommend anyone to look into the project before funding it.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Fund raising project:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-dark-wallet

I like to wallet address starting with 3.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

The unSYSTEM crew are aiming to achieve the same goals as Invictus Innovations and in the spirit of working together to build the best, interoperable technology I felt they deserved their own forum.

We are dedicated to creating popular tools that promote privacy, independence, and integrity in contradistinction to those used for mass surveillance and suppression.

We are building a separate world, connecting projects and resources across continents and outside the tainted spheres of “legitimacy.”

In our thought and debate we aim to transcend particular ideologies and merit those most passionate and world-bending efforts.

The future is bright. The future is crypto.
We haven't even begun to explore the possibilities that the blockchain brings us. The purpose of this project as we develop our technological capabilities will be to explore blockchain hyperspace creating p2p, crypto and opensource software that delivers this new world to you, the user, the king, the pioneer.

• Auto-anonymiser for your Bitcoins.
  • Broadcasters to avoid triangulation of your financial transactions.
  • Automatic fee discovery. Ability to set a tradeoff between confirmation time and fee size.
  • Decentralised market discovery mechanisms.
  • Distributed identity.
  • Distributed reputation.
  • Encrypted messaging.
  • Private asset issuance.
  • Decentralised trading.
  • Semi-persistant storage mechanisms. Such things could lead to an uncensored fast encrypted web. The holy grail of cipherspace.
  • Timestampped proof of ownership.
  • Encrypted shop-fronts.
  • Contracts, escrow, cooperatives, alternate ownership models, ...
  • Decentralised market places (ala Silk Road).
  • Uncensorable crowdfunding platforms, stock platforms and information blackmarkets.
  • Highly scalable blockchain infrastructure.

We want to start an exploration in turning these rough concepts into usable privacy products for the people. Working tools (not prototypes) that are useful and relevant. Bring on the future!

For more information: https://darkwallet.unsystem.net/