Author Topic: [Android] MemoryCoin Price Ticker Widget & Alerts - Live  (Read 2980 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi! I just wanted to mention that you are still apparently using the MtGox BTC/USD price for the Android widget; this is clearly nowhere near the true market price for BTC. This morning it says 4 cents for a MMC, but I noticed the Bter price spike and then realized that the market price for MMC is really closer to 15 cents.

Might be worth a fix; I don't know how many people use the widget, but it's grossly misleading at the moment. :)

True :) Already fixed but haven't uploaded it yet. Will do it tomorrow.

I'm liking this app and widget.
Very clean interface and easy to use.
Thanks.  :)
I left 5 stars and a review. 
Thanks!

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I'm liking this app and widget.
Very clean interface and easy to use.
Thanks.  :)
I left 5 stars and a review. 
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Hi! I just wanted to mention that you are still apparently using the MtGox BTC/USD price for the Android widget; this is clearly nowhere near the true market price for BTC. This morning it says 4 cents for a MMC, but I noticed the Bter price spike and then realized that the market price for MMC is really closer to 15 cents.

Might be worth a fix; I don't know how many people use the widget, but it's grossly misleading at the moment. :)
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi all,
If you have an Android device feel free to download the app I've just released:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incrediapp.memorycoin.mmc.price.ticker.widget

I've created a new Android developer account for MMC and I plan on adding more and more apps.
Like I wrote in a different thread that was trolled and got out of context - I would like to hear suggestions for additional Android apps YOU would like to see.
Anything goes! Even the craziest stuff - I don't promise I'll do it, but as I wrote - I'll prioritize according to the strong marketing possibilities / uniqueness / media attention grabbing potential of the suggestions.

*NOTE: If you liked the app, please give it 5 stars on Google Play to encourage more downloads
*NOTE2: I've tested it quickly on some devices I have and Emre helped with his Nexus 4, but I didn't test it thoroughly and there might (will) be bugs :) Please let me know and I'll fix

Thanks and enjoy