Author Topic: You guys are being censored here  (Read 9174 times)

Tuck Fheman

We should just disable the self-moderation rules

That usually ends with someone drawing a dick on your face in permanent marker.   </bada bing>

Not sure I get your reasoning because only you and a few others would stoop to those tactics.  After all, you are the first to think of it publicly.

At this point I'm pretty sure no one got the joke. ;)   (Hint: It's a reference to turning off your self-moderation rules and getting drunk and passing out ... like in college ... then someone draws a ... oh never mind).

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

That usually ends with someone drawing a dick on your face in permanent marker.   </bada bing>

not really. if you feel a thread should be deleted you can report and request it.

I am liking you more and more these days. Even though you get trigger happy moving threads from the "general discussion", it usually seems justified in context with the sub boards. I feel a lot of stuff you and Vikram move could be quite alright staying in GD as it is the most frequented sub. But you have proved to be quite consistent. Good job!

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Not sure I get your reasoning because only you and a few others would stoop to those tactics.  After all, you are the first to think of it publicly.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

not really. if you feel a thread should be deleted you can report and request it.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

...so BJ2.0 makes a thread, deletes it, and newmine can't help but exclaim censorship and conspiracy.

Just another day on bitsharestalk.  :D

Why would BItcoinJesus2.0 delete any thread at all? Unless to censor something someone else said in his thread, right? If he didn't like anything he personally said, he could simply erase what he wrote.  Instead he deleted everyone's comments. Seemed odd, especially in reference to what was going on at /r/bitcoin.

So yeah. I can't help exclaim censorship, because it was exactly that. BJ2.0 censored everyone's thoughts from that thread for no reason at all.

Here is what my comment was near verbatim:
Careful what you say here.

Everyone else needs to read this very carefully.

I have been posting a lot less. Would you like me to exclaim more frequently? Because your dumb fucking comments make me want to.

Maybe BitcoinGod told him too.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
What is the smoking gun that CNX cant stay true to BitShares?

Tuck Fheman

Tuck Fheman

Hmm, sounds like we need some sort of technology for this forum where an immutable and transparent record is held, maybe something where everyone could hold their own copy.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The OP should only be able to delete a thread if it had no replies. Precisely to avoid this kind of situation.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline bulletproof

Hmm, sounds like we need some sort of technology for this forum where an immutable and transparent record is held, maybe something where everyone could hold their own copy..
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
...so BJ2.0 makes a thread, deletes it, and newmine can't help but exclaim censorship and conspiracy.

Why would BItcoinJesus2.0 delete any thread at all? Unless to censor something someone else said in his thread, right? If he didn't like anything he personally said, he could simply erase what he wrote.  Instead he deleted everyone's comments. Seemed odd, especially in reference to what was going on at /r/bitcoin.

So yeah. I can't help exclaim censorship, because it was exactly that. BJ2.0 censored everyone's thoughts from that thread for no reason at all.

Here is what my comment was near verbatim:
Careful what you say here.

Everyone else needs to read this very carefully.

I have been posting a lot less. Would you like me to exclaim more frequently? Because your dumb fucking comments make me want to.

Offline bulletproof

<censored> - wonder if that's an abbreviation that'll stick..
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
I didn't do it.
@newmine can you create this thread again and we will continue discussion?

I didn't create the original thread. I just responded to Empirical1.2's comment. When I came here to find the thread and see what comments took place next, my comment was gone from my history. I searched for Empiricals comment and gone too.

I just thought it would be funny if "if" someone was deleting threads and posts while all the theymos accusation of censorship are going on in the BTC community over XT.

<redacted>

lel I'm censoring myself since i just saw that we're not talking about the same thing.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:50:47 pm by Buck Fankers »