Author Topic: Exact time of forking from protoshare to bitshare  (Read 2552 times)

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
Re: Exact time of forking from protoshare to bitshare
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 09:28:58 pm »
So I know it says that at midnight today (new years day/eye) the forking occurs but what time is this exactly?

Need to make sure I have my PTS in my wallet by that time, cheers

EDIT: I mean timezone wise

There is a potential solution to this problem, but it would take some development:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1997.msg23020#msg23020
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:16:41 am »
So I know it says that at midnight today (new years day/eye) the forking occurs but what time is this exactly?

No forking was ever planned for New Year's Eve.  That was the target for the Keyhotee Genesis Block, which has been delayed for a number of reasons bytemaster has previously posted.  The Keyhotee block chain contains no currency, just Keyhotee IDs.  We will give plenty of warning before BTS genesis.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 12:08:39 am »
I don't think BTS locks in today, tonight was supposed to be the keyhotee launch date though
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline onesmallguy

• View Profile
Exact time of forking from protoshare to bitshare
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 12:05:32 am »