Other > Nanocard

Market maker on CCEDK with FREE debitcard?

(1/2) > >>

liondani:

--- Quote from: clout on October 26, 2015, 04:16:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: ccedk on October 26, 2015, 10:10:15 am ---With the little exchanges out there, I am surprised about the littel interest in supporting CCEDK and this way in fact Openledger by offering themselves as marketmaker!!

If everybody decided to move their funds from POLO to CCEDK instead, perhaps we would see a healthy increase of bts and an increased amount of trading on OPenLedger as well.

--- End quote ---

You need to put your orderbook on the blockchain first, as well as make the nanocard functional through ccedk

--- End quote ---

+5% +5% +5%

clout:

--- Quote from: ccedk on October 26, 2015, 10:10:15 am ---With the little exchanges out there, I am surprised about the littel interest in supporting CCEDK and this way in fact Openledger by offering themselves as marketmaker!!

If everybody decided to move their funds from POLO to CCEDK instead, perhaps we would see a healthy increase of bts and an increased amount of trading on OPenLedger as well.

--- End quote ---

You need to put your orderbook on the blockchain first, as well as make the nanocard functional through ccedk

EstefanTT:
It will happen but transitions are slow processes, keep the great work going.

I'm sure everyone here would love to be able to trade in a place where your own trading funds contributes in growing the bts market cap.

I'm not completely sure to understand exactly how it works, I mean the part where your funds in BTC, EUR, USD, ... are entering in the system and makes bts market cap increase. I'm probably not the only one. A quick and clear explanation could help people realise how cool it is !

wackou:
 +5% I would be happy to buy bts and qora on ccedk, but the current depth makes it impossible to do so (on the euro markets even more so...)

(on the plus side I feel like a whale as I can make the price move a lot!! :P )

alt:
looks very good.
which market?Does it  trade in BTS blockchain directly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version