Author Topic: How Zapier Went from Zero to 600,000+ Users in Just Three Years  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Thanks Akado, very uplifting.  I really liked the customer service ethos.  Wouldn't it be great if we could emulate that kind of remote support for the thousands of new users post 2.0 referral mayhem?!

I must add that the efforts of so many in the Bitshares community to provide technical support is magnificent.....just thought we could pay them, add some more tools and formalize their efforts!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:12:06 am by Ben Mason »

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Pretty inspiring. Will take time out and write about our journey to 150k users over the past year later today.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Or we do it like Ethereum with a Chunk Norris quote :)

Or something like this:

If you enter this rocket, you may find yourself doing a quick sling-shot via moon back to earth, or arrive at venus eventually.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://www.groovehq.com/blog/zapier-interview-with-wade-foster

So don't quit BitSharers!

"The earliest versions broke all the time.

It’s important to attract people who understand what a beta actually is and are forgiving of all the bugginess that it comes with, but I also spent a lot of time fixing issues.

When something didn’t work, of course I felt awful, but it was a learning experience and I was sitting there on the call with them, so they knew that the issue was getting attention "

Also, could we eventually use this in the future to link BitShares with some other app?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads