Author Topic: Find the difference  (Read 6584 times)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Now this is a tough one. Hint: the colors will guide you.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Still rank 11.  This rally is gonna be amazing to watch.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

It's time again for... 'Find the Difference!'

Can you see it?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mint chocolate chip

and what is the reason for it not to be listed? Did notice that

What's not listed, BitShares? It's there, you just have scroll quite far down the list these days.

No, I am speaking of maidsafecoin
It is #10 there

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

What's not listed, BitShares? It's there, you just have scroll quite far down the list these days.

No, I am speaking of maidsafecoin
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Okay so here is the follow-up. Find the difference:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

MaidSafeCoin!

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Okay so here is the follow-up. Find the difference:

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Right now when it comes to adoption we already have a lineup of businesses looking to run with BitShares.. the bigger Ehereum projects I have seen thus far are just looking to crowdfund their ideas.

People are pouring tons of money into Augur, when they could own a huge chunk of Bitshares instead and have prediction market features faster most likely.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

If you believe there will be a demand for decentralised dollars or other crypto-back derivatives & the new BitAssets system combined with Graphene are the best option and that the referral programme will do a good job of marketing it to potential customers then there will be high future demand for BitShares which will increase the shares value.

What if the market decides/choose Ethereum to make this? (even if they have a worst solution compared to BTS bitAssets)

PS Microsoft Windows was not the best operating system back in time...  They "made it" cause they used better "marketing" methods.... (they have let the public to have illegal copy’s the first years....)

Depends what merchants will want to adopt.. and we have the refer program to push that out.

You're right it doesn't matter if its the best.. just who can market it better.

Microsoft was never a software company .. they were a marketing company that made software deals.

The refer program will enable marketing/ers companies to profit from BitShares where others cannot.

Right now when it comes to adoption we already have a lineup of businesses looking to run with BitShares.. the bigger Ehereum projects I have seen thus far are just looking to crowdfund their ideas.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
If you believe there will be a demand for decentralised dollars or other crypto-back derivatives & the new BitAssets system combined with Graphene are the best option and that the referral programme will do a good job of marketing it to potential customers then there will be high future demand for BitShares which will increase the shares value.

What if the market decides/choose Ethereum to make this? (even if they have a worst solution compared to BTS bitAssets)

PS Microsoft Windows was not the best operating system back in time...  They "made it" cause they used better "marketing" methods.... (they have let the public to have illegal copy’s the first years....)

I can tell you from just my own experience there is real interest in BitShares by investors. Bitcoin showed them what could be done, but a lot of them know that its time for the next wave.

If these supposed investors are interested then why dont they buy?  What are they waiting for?

They want to put their money into businesses that build on BitShares. Holding shares, especially as they are now, is not a compelling story. For example, a new debit card backed by a decentralized network with capacity twice that of visa/mc with gateway being secured by a nuclear bunker data center.. thats sexy. It doesn't put money into BTS, it puts it into businesses that will bring utility to BTS. That's a story you want to share. The BitShares story by itself isn't where the focus is.. its the businesses that will build on 2.0 that matters. CNX understands this.. heck they are one of the stories now. :)

The only time I see investors starting to look at BTS as a place to put their money is when they see things like what I just mentioned where transactions will be powered by BTS that will give it its value.

I see things from a utility place though.. as I have stated many times before.. I am no trader. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+