Author Topic: Please stop changing the rules of the game  (Read 4402 times)

Offline testz

Re: Please stop changing the rules of the game
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2015, 04:40:35 am »
I joined is because this group is more technically and philosophically advanced than any other.
Same  +5%

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2015, 06:36:09 am »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline networker

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 06:57:00 am »
BTS was DEAD when BM announced the merge.

Offline testz

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2015, 08:43:47 am »
BTS was DEAD when BM announced the merge.

Bad news  ::)

Offline brainbug

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2015, 09:23:16 am »
Haha, guys, this is really kindergarden. BitShares is an emerging (decentralised) market with flaws, fires, problems everywhere, etc. If you can do it better, do it yourself and fork it :-) Competition is always useful and highly appreciated! BM and CNX are players/developers like you (should be). If you speculate on something brand-new, don't blame the others. Get active and contribute :-) Spread the word, help beta testing, fork everything if you like to, and design markets and tools for real people.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2015, 09:45:08 am »
Competition is always useful and highly appreciated! BM and CNX are players/developers like you (should be). If you speculate on something brand-new, don't blame the others. Get active and contribute :-) Spread the word, help beta testing, fork everything if you like to, and design markets and tools for real people.

well said …
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2015, 10:06:16 am »
These is not competition just fraud. First PTS, then AGS, BTSX, Delegates, now Brownie. Who Know what is next. As a post 2/28 investor I still collecting PTS dust. In development of these beautiful technology (fraud) I invested a lot. Result: few PTS. I even didn't received all BTS I need to wait December or something. Thank you. Now Borownie.Points is more valuable than AGS. Brilliant way for stealing.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2015, 11:08:34 am »
These is not competition just fraud. First PTS, then AGS, BTSX, Delegates, now Brownie. Who Know what is next. As a post 2/28 investor I still collecting PTS dust. In development of these beautiful technology (fraud) I invested a lot. Result: few PTS. I even didn't received all BTS I need to wait December or something. Thank you. Now Borownie.Points is more valuable than AGS. Brilliant way for stealing.
Again: AGS has ZERO value because it cannot be traded!
instead of spreading your FUD how about learning about an instrument BEFORE using it!
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 11:08:57 am »
Bts is an entrepreneurial venture of unprecedented kind.  I completely understand why there is evolving change as things unfold.  It's not like we're funding a lemonade stand.  We're writing history.

Yes, it has been frustrating in the short-term.  But this is a marathon through uncharted territory.  And I have only seen proof that the Bts team will work as long and hard as it takes to make this project a success.   

+5% +5%
This!
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline EstefanTT

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 12:35:11 pm »

However, with the advent of AngelShares we have a new obligation to do all we can to motivate 3rd Parties to honor those who built the ecosystem they are enjoying.  Our promise to promote, support and endorse only those 3rd Party DACs that honor our stakeholder's contributions is an important benefit that 3rd Party developer's get for honoring the Social Consensus.  To dilute that for future DACs would be counterproductive and contrary to the expanded Social Consensus developed in December.  This is being codified further in the Social Consensus Software License (SCSL) bounty.

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2015, 09:30:32 am »

It sucks you feel this way.  I am not even sure how many brownies points I have to be honest with you. I try not to look because I'd prefer to just keep trying to expand bitshares' and the dev teams reach.  At first I was concerned about the CNX thing potentially creating a conflict of interest but I actually think Dan's idea about brownies helped to solve that.  The only problem right now is that there seem to be few ways for anyone to get some other than going on a thread and posting what you believe you have done of value for bitshares (knowing you are going to be biased toward your own pockets, naturally). 

But in all honesty, believe Dan and the rest of the team ever intended to "steal" anything.  In fact, Bm actually gave a far larger sharedrop of the first BTS than was expected by social consensus...setting the precedent for others (Muse, PLAY, and DNS) to sharedrop above social consensus.  That is one example.

I think the REAL discussion we should be having is whether there should be other ways of getting brownie points that everyone from the community feels is within reach.
For instance, imagine if we had "social media quests" where providing a screenshot along with a link of yourself sharing content/projects from the bitshares community gives you a max of 5 brownies per day?

This way people feel like there is always a way to earn some.  Then you have an investment token and a token that can be easily attained with lthe accomplishment of various tasks.

*full disclosure: I also donated most of my btc after the 28th :/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:41:10 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline d3adh3ad

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2015, 11:02:19 am »
Identabit is using Graphene for their chain. They owe BTS nothing. They made an arrangement with a group of private devs called CNX to do so. These devs also owe BTS nothing. CNX chose to give BTS Graphene. Identabit chose to sharedrop. They didn't have to. Just like CNX didn't have to give BTS Graphene. Perhaps we should try to accept this new paradigm. It's my opinion that we as a community sound like whiny children right now. We do not own these devs or other chains that choose to sharedrop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jakub

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2015, 11:12:02 am »
Identabit is using Graphene for their chain. They owe BTS nothing. They made an arrangement with a group of private devs called CNX to do so. These devs also owe BTS nothing. CNX chose to give BTS Graphene. Identabit chose to sharedrop. They didn't have to. Just like CNX didn't have to give BTS Graphene. Perhaps we should try to accept this new paradigm. It's my opinion that we as a community sound like whiny children right now. We do not own these devs or other chains that choose to sharedrop.
+5%
That's a healthy attitude. All this "you-owe-me-something" culture is producing is disappointment.

Offline fav

• Administrator
  • No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: fav
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2015, 11:16:40 am »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+5%
► How-to Buy BitShares: https://goo.gl/i9j2YZ