Author Topic: CFS Assets  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Riverhead

CFSCOINs are worthless, they were a sharedrop target I believe related to the failed project.

Sounds about right. They were distributed before I came on board Cryptohedge.

Offline mint chocolate chip

CFSCOINs are worthless, they were a sharedrop target I believe related to the failed project.

iHashFury

Just found 100 CFSCOIN  in a wallet.

What is the easiest way to sell?

What's the going rate after bter crapped on the project?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think I have 100CFSCOIN in one wallet. Can I get some BTS from those? I don't even remember what it was..

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Stupid bter. :(
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

Trying to get an idea of how many outstanding CFS Assets are still out there (from the Cryptohedge days). While the BTER hack ended up being terminal for the project, and Rune has since moved on to Ethereum, I'm still trying to get people their money back as they approach me.

So this is a reminder that if you have CFS Assets you want to cash out please send me a PM or make an order on the DEX and I'll try and keep an eye on it and fill them as I'm able. I'm also willing to pay back in BTS as Gold, USD, Silver, etc. isn't that easy to come by.

Also, please remember there was a 30% haircut.

There is of course no time limit on this but every now and then someone turns up with more CFS Assets :) . I'd like to get a picture of our remaining exposure.

Thanks again for all of you that bought into the project. Too bad it was so short lived :( .