Author Topic: Hangout Attendance | 8-21-15  (Read 1796 times)

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
-Was jcalfee there?
Yes from what i can see he connected pre-hangout and disconnected sometime after the hangout completed and made 4 text comments during.

No Worries Fuzzy, Anytime.

Also I couldn't see a couple of guys (below) on the list; not sure if you have them under another name or shared account but thought i would mention it.
-jcalfee
-Vrontis (not listed in your 'after' screenshot but i cannot see a disconnection message within the logs - so i believe he was there for the entire chat.)

-Was jcalfee there?
-Vrontis does not have a bitshares wallet to my knowledge but I will inform him of the opportunity.  :)

Offline fuzzy

Also I couldn't see a couple of guys (below) on the list; not sure if you have them under another name or shared account but thought i would mention it.
-jcalfee
-Vrontis (not listed in your 'after' screenshot but i cannot see a disconnection message within the logs - so i believe he was there for the entire chat.)

-Was jcalfee there?
-Vrontis does not have a bitshares wallet to my knowledge but I will inform him of the opportunity.  :)

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

Please make sure to update your information in this spreadsheet so I can ensure you receive your brownies.

Could somebody add me there? I don't have rights to make changes.

Mumble: Samupaha
Forum: Samupaha
Account: samupaha
Attended 8/21/2015

You have been added to the spreadsheet.  I recall you being there. 
https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/tx/0e27022de8923ef7e7e738dcf2c39ea06a4cce98 brownies sent.

Offline GChicken

• View Profile

-jcalfee

Offline fuzzy

Hi Fuzzy,

My name is not on the list of attendees or marked as attended in the spreadsheet.
as for proof my name is in the screenshots and i provided the recording for this session.

Thanks heaps,
GC

Well considering that you sent the recording for the last one because I asked you to, I can verify it personally on this one.  Thanks for that btw.

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Hi Fuzzy,

My name is not on the list of attendees or marked as attended in the spreadsheet.
as for proof my name is in the screenshots and i provided the recording for this session.

Thanks heaps,
GC

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
Please make sure to update your information in this spreadsheet so I can ensure you receive your brownies.

Could somebody add me there? I don't have rights to make changes.

Mumble: Samupaha
Forum: Samupaha
Account: samupaha
Attended 8/21/2015

Offline fuzzy

Below is the documentation for hangout attendance of our last hangout (21 AUG 15). 

Check out the Chat Log to cross reference.  If you find and prove I have made a mistake I will gladly fix it. 

Compiled List of Attendees (taken from above and the images below):
alt
betax
ccedk
clout
cryptfun
cryptosile
datasecuritynode-com
dmo09
facer
favdesu
free2
i-feel-appreciated
ihashfury
ingenesist
IntMaster
jakub
James212
jerry
jwf
kenCode
lafona
lil_jay890
malcolmjmr
moster
Pheonike
puppies
ReWeR
Samupaha
stan
sxis
tbonenyc
thistome
Thom
tiau
werneo
WildWex
xeldal
xeroc

Screenshots before and after hangout:
Before

After