Author Topic: [metaish] Incentives for Bounty Proposal - Sketch  (Read 2079 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
In the bountiful bounties section I argued that at least 5% of the work of getting a bounty done is getting the right person to do it - thus was implemented a reward (5% of the bounty) for anyone who could refer a bounty winner. Price fixing though it was (and pending a better solution) it gave incentives to attract the right person.

Now I suggest we expand this principle: Not only is some percent of the work getting the right person to do it, some percent of the work is knowing what needs to be done in the first place. This is where we are now; we need some way to make it attractive for people to suggest excellent, detailed bounties.

Finally, detailed bounties should include unambiguous judging criteria, but we should also think of ways to remove the bottle-neck of crucial I3 members judging/awarding each bounty; this is important for effecient use of micro-bounties, which can be extremely powerful as part of a viral campaign, and in general for getting a million small but vital things done.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:07:20 am by CLains »