Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20512 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Why is the price rising so fast?

expectations of great things to come with 2.0

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
1.we have a price decline!
2.we have a price decline!
3.we have a price decline!

PS tell me I am not dreaming!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Weekly pump process of BTS  based on speculation and  gossips due to issue 2.0 version.  2.0 news already played out. Before 13th oct it will be dumped to 1900 - 2200sat, that is the most real scenario I think.  Its can be pumped again closer to 13th and again this will be based on speculation. The real  healthy grow will be after BTS community increasing,  caused by effective technical  breakthrough  due to 2.0 version. I think this natural process will be extended in time of 1 - 3 months after the 2.0 version will be issued, and mostly it will depends  of marketing organization of the project.

Please discuss this in the price speculation thread. This thread is to share the TOP 3 reasons to BUY.. not to speculate on dumps.

Go here for that: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16894.0.html

Same goes to everyone else in this thread that are not listing the TOP 3 reason to buy bitshares.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 02:09:38 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline denzi

• View Profile
Weekly pump process of BTS  based on speculation and  gossips due to issue 2.0 version.  2.0 news already played out. Before 13th oct it will be dumped to 1900 - 2200sat, that is the most real scenario I think.  Its can be pumped again closer to 13th and again this will be based on speculation. The real  healthy grow will be after BTS community increasing,  caused by effective technical  breakthrough  due to 2.0 version. I think this natural process will be extended in time of 1 - 3 months after the 2.0 version will be issued, and mostly it will depends  of marketing organization of the project.

Offline Blazin8888

back to 2k sats soon. then rise again.

NOPE!  Anyone who sold wanting a dip is REKT, its going higher right away. :p

I think I was correct on this?

Volume is falling sharply.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I think I was correct on this?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Blazin8888

Why is the price rising so fast?

Offline Ander

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

back to 2k sats soon. then rise again.[/i]

This could be true, but I wouldnt try to trade it.  The risk right now is to be left behind.

Long hodlers and speculators are mixed up in the crowd of buyers. Speculators will sell at a price that suits them, and then the price will drop. Investors will eventually push the price to new highs, but not without plenty of ups and downs along the way.  ;)

Offline Ander

• View Profile

back to 2k sats soon. then rise again.[/i]

This could be true, but I wouldnt try to trade it.  The risk right now is to be left behind.

Tuck Fheman

Tuck, is the wolong train over or has it just started?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • Because you woke up to find out you damn near missed the bts-wolong train.
  • Because bts-wolong is beating you to all teh cheap BTS.
  • Because you don't want to be that guy/gal that missed the train.

Tuck, is the wolong train over or has it just started?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Because wave 3 has now started.  And its going to go up a LONG LONG way.

Tuck Fheman

• Because you woke up to find out you damn near missed the bts-wolong train.
  • Because bts-wolong is beating you to all teh cheap BTS.
  • Because you don't want to be that guy/gal that missed the train.

1. BM's balls to focus on the long term vision and to take unpopular decisions.
2. BTS is the perfect tool for providing a great gratification : the satisfaction of seeing bankers and some other value captors losing their undeserved high position in society.
3. If you dream of financial freedom, you should probably vote BTS with your money !

(BTS : inarizushi)

Haha.. brownies for balls it is!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(In no particular order...)
1.  Perseverance & genius of core Dev team
2.  Referral program
3.  Bts undervaluation + unrealized monetary impact of partnerships = unprecedented growth

Great thread, thanks!

Bts: dmo09

#3 Certainly is one point I am most excited about since we are one of the partnerships involved. :)

BROWNIES earned! Check your wallet!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
1. BM's balls to focus on the long term vision and to take unpopular decisions.
2. BTS is the perfect tool for providing a great gratification : the satisfaction of seeing bankers and some other value captors losing their undeserved high position in society.
3. If you dream of financial freedom, you should probably vote BTS with your money !

(BTS : inarizushi)

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
(In no particular order...)
1.  Perseverance & genius of core Dev team
2.  Referral program
3.  Bts undervaluation + unrealized monetary impact of partnerships = unprecedented growth

Great thread, thanks!

Bts: dmo09

Offline konelectric

You cheated.. that was 4!!

The point about #3 though is really good. I think we are the only contender that banks are seriously considering.

Brownies in your wallet now!!
[/quote]

Thanks. #4 was actual personal reason for me.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

1: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best privacy amoung alt coins.

2: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best security with the  multi signature transactions function.

3: Banks are looking in the blockchain technology. Partnering with IDentabit and with bytemaster's announcement that he's talking with a major bank, there is great opportunity here.

4: If you brought some bitcoins when the price was in the low $200 like I did. The price of bitcoin is going up and bitshares are down. This makes a good spread to trade bitcoins for bitshares.

You cheated.. that was 4!!

The point about #3 though is really good. I think we are the only contender that banks are seriously considering.

Brownies in your wallet now!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

# Massively underpriced at the moment, even after the 50% recent rise. It looks even cheaper when seen in dollar terms.

# Out of the 2.0 projects, this is going to have the most polished version. The first one to get adopted widely wins, and BitShares has a good chance. It takes a lot of time to develop any software project, and BitShares has taken its time and is now ready.

# BitCoin is poised at an interesting point. Once the current issue is resolved, it will start going up bringing in a lot of interest and BitShares will get some of the attention as it is ready.

BTS: goodadude

Well stated and certainly brownie worthy!!

Check your wallet.. YOU GOT SOME! :D
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

1: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best privacy amoung alt coins.

2: Bitshares 2.0 will have the best security with the  multi signature transactions function.

3: Banks are looking in the blockchain technology. Partnering with IDentabit and with bytemaster's announcement that he's talking with a major bank, there is great opportunity here.

4: If you brought some bitcoins when the price was in the low $200 like I did. The price of bitcoin is going up and bitshares are down. This makes a good spread to trade bitcoins for bitshares.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile
# Massively underpriced at the moment, even after the 50% recent rise. It looks even cheaper when seen in dollar terms.

# Out of the 2.0 projects, this is going to have the most polished version. The first one to get adopted widely wins, and BitShares has a good chance. It takes a lot of time to develop any software project, and BitShares has taken its time and is now ready.

# BitCoin is poised at an interesting point. Once the current issue is resolved, it will start going up bringing in a lot of interest and BitShares will get some of the attention as it is ready.

BTS: goodadude

What a dumb question !   :P

It is to the rest of us.. but all those investors who are buying in right now.. this was the thread that they went to to get the quick facts they needed. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
What a dumb question !   :P

Moonlift off in progress!

A Reminder:

Buy BTS NOW while you can and enjoy the journey!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Reason #1 - The time is right.

Reason #2 - The price is right.

Reason #3 - It's going to the moon before year week end.

..and that'll be 3 cheers for DataSecurityNode - and his Brownie PayMaster,  +5%+5%+5%. Can live without a Brownie-bonus for a 39% rise in 24hrs  :D
Damn straight! It's not over yet!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bulletproof

Reason #3 - It's going to the moon before year week end.

..and that'll be 3 cheers for DataSecurityNode - and his Brownie PayMaster,  +5%+5%+5%. Can live without a Brownie-bonus for a 39% rise in 24hrs  :D
Everything is awesome, or if it isn't it ought to be.

Ah... note to whom ever makes the next post.

I have no more brownies.. I have expended them all in this thread in my effort to spread sunshine and joy on BitShares.

Please do continue to share why to buy BTS now.. just understand I have no more to give.

Thanks!

If you have BTS I can sell you some  :P

Of course.. there is a market for it etc.. but I am taking a more spiritual approach to brownie points.. Think of the Parable of the Three Servants.. Matthew 25:14-30

So I will never buy brownies.. no matter what other value others might assign to it.. I think they were intended for this purpose.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

I have no more brownies.. I have expended them all in this thread in my effort to spread sunshine and joy on BitShares.

Please do continue to share why to buy BTS now.. just understand I have no more to give.

Thanks!

If you have BTS I can sell you some  :P

Tuck Fheman

Ok.. I had to respond to this and admit that I lied.. I actually have 11 brownies left in my account.. but it's less than what I been sending to everyone so I didn't want to be unfair .. But you at least got #3 .. so I give you what is left... use them with wisdom.

Thanks!  ;)

• Because DSN ran out of Brownie Points.
  • Because I searched Google for 'credible sources' and 'donkeypong' did not come up.  :P
  • Because within this steaming cesspool of deceit, I found a man I could trust in Dan Larimer.

Ok.. I had to respond to this and admit that I lied.. I actually have 11 brownies left in my account.. but it's less than what I been sending to everyone so I didn't want to be unfair .. But you at least got #3 .. so I give you what is left... use them with wisdom.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

• Because DSN ran out of Brownie Points.
  • Because I searched Google for 'credible sources' and 'donkeypong' did not come up.  :P
  • Because within this steaming cesspool of deceit, I found a man I could trust in Dan Larimer.

Thanks!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

• Because Bitcoin sucks.
  • Because Charlie Lee has hubris.
  • Because I read on teh internets that the Illuminati are behind Ethereum.

PROOF of the Illuminati involvement.. totally brownie worthy!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

So now that so many have answered, the challenge is to come up with something new or to restate in a different way and hope nobody notices!

• Living unobserved somewhere in the BitShares network is not any regular C.E.O., but a "Cypher-Encrypted Organism". This being allows BitShares to quickly adapt to shifting conditions as required, thereby enabling it's long-term survival. Throughout it's life BitShares will be capable of out-competing any peers through it's system of self-optimization.
  • Buy now, get bragging rights for free! The immodest can wait until BitShares is huge and then say:
    I got into BitShares when it was still in beta and BTS were three a penny! I was among a group of visionaries who helped change the world for the better!
  • If you're more modest you could:
    • Buy loads now.
    • HODL while BitShares grows, thereby supporting something which can revolutionize and improve the world.
    • Once BitShares is well established sell some BTS and use the huge amounts of money for another good cause.
    • Not brag about a thing.

I have made a Cypher-Encrypted Organism decision to send you brownies!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

• Because Bitcoin sucks.
  • Because Charlie Lee has hubris.
  • Because I read on teh internets that the Illuminati are behind Ethereum.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
So now that so many have answered, the challenge is to come up with something new or to restate in a different way and hope nobody notices!

• Living unobserved somewhere in the BitShares network is not any regular C.E.O., but a "Cypher-Encrypted Organism". This being allows BitShares to quickly adapt to shifting conditions as required, thereby enabling it's long-term survival. Throughout it's life BitShares will be capable of out-competing any peers through it's system of self-optimization.
  • Buy now, get bragging rights for free! The immodest can wait until BitShares is huge and then say:
    I got into BitShares when it was still in beta and BTS were three a penny! I was among a group of visionaries who helped change the world for the better!
  • If you're more modest you could:
    • Buy loads now.
    • HODL while BitShares grows, thereby supporting something which can revolutionize and improve the world.
    • Once BitShares is well established sell some BTS and use the huge amounts of money for another good cause.
    • Not brag about a thing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:23:48 pm by hadrian »

1. You can buy more brownies with BTS

2.You will not miss a sharedrop 

3.It's your last chance to buy so low !!!

PS buy back the brownies you give, because you will regret some day you made that post   :P

Seems you really like all the sharedropping going on!!

Well now you got BROWNIES!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

lol..since I want some Brownies I will state many reasons then..

1. Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood. The price is ridiculously low now.
2. When CNX releases your shares are converted 1.1
3. Bitshares has strong economic fundamnetals. But CNX referral incentives and economics to mass adoption are even stronger.
4. Bithares investors are not dumpers but long term holders irrespective of the market cap.
5. Bitshares Devs are known and they are not hiding behind an internet forum name. They are therefore more reliable and trustworthy in terms of genuinely wanting this project to succeed. They have historically shown repeatedly their long term commitment to the project
6. Buying bitshares allow you to place market bets on any kind of asset, stock, commodity, currencies more securely, faster and without limitations,

Hurray!

I liked 1, 2, and 5. Brownies well deserved.. if only I knew your BTS account. :)

BTS account is mf-tzo
Thank you very much  :)

Done!! Even though we don't have 1 second TPS yet, they still got there in 10 seconds! :)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
1. You can buy more brownies with BTS

2.You will not miss a sharedrop 

3.It's your last chance to buy so low !!!

PS buy back the brownies you give, because you will regret some day you made that post   :P

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

1. Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood. The price is ridiculously low now.
3. Bitshares has strong economic fundamnetals. But CNX referral incentives and economics to mass adoption are even stronger.
4. Bithares investors are not dumpers but long term holders irrespective of the market cap.
5. Bitshares Devs are known and they are not hiding behind an internet forum name. They are therefore more reliable and trustworthy in terms of genuinely wanting this project to succeed. They have historically shown repeatedly their long term commitment to the project
6. Buying bitshares allow you to place market bets on any kind of asset, stock, commodity, currencies more securely, faster and without limitations,

Hurray!

I liked 1, 2, and 5. Brownies well deserved.. if only I knew your BTS account. :)

BTS account is mf-tzo
Thank you very much  :)

Tuck Fheman

You also earned some tin-foil laced brownies!

I also accept CBD laced brownies wrapped in tin foil (which I use to make my hat, which blocks the ELF weapons from muh brain so Janet Yellen can't MKUltra meh).

38PTSWarrior

1.) Graphene toolkit is some serious, serious code. As CNX develops and sells private chains for enterprise customers, other businesses interested in the tech will see BTS as a playground to test the waters. This will bring liquidity and end users as the testers will also uncover the personal consumer value of BTS.

2.) BTC is gaining media and mainstream exposure everyday. BTC was the first hole in the dam, but the break is inevitable given the potential for crypto/blockchain tech. Even if BTS doesn't take over the world, it's going to be one part of the revolution.

3.) the price is a lot lower than when I bought in and I'm trying to lower my average.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline phillyguy

1.) Graphene toolkit is some serious, serious code. As CNX develops and sells private chains for enterprise customers, other businesses interested in the tech will see BTS as a playground to test the waters. This will bring liquidity and end users as the testers will also uncover the personal consumer value of BTS.

2.) BTC is gaining media and mainstream exposure everyday. BTC was the first hole in the dam, but the break is inevitable given the potential for crypto/blockchain tech. Even if BTS doesn't take over the world, it's going to be one part of the revolution.

3.) the price is a lot lower than when I bought in and I'm trying to lower my average.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:11:37 pm by phillyguy »

38PTSWarrior

1. People get paid for doing jobs. Strong development compared to smartcoins which don't pay.

2. The Larimer family spirit (mom, dad, son, all involved)

3. Stealth and public transfers, which is good for mass adoption.

Some wholesome brownie goodness for you. Already sent!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

1. People get paid for doing jobs. Strong development compared to smartcoins which don't pay.

2. The Larimer family spirit (mom, dad, son, all involved)

3. Stealth and public transfers, which is good for mass adoption.

Hurray!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

I will just say 1 reason:

Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood.

I didn't see 3 reasons....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I will just say 1 reason:

Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood.

2.0 hype is always good for business.

Ethereum wants pricing in excess of Litecoin, and both such inflationary protocols should be priced below something so business-like as Bitshares.

The name ‘Bitshares’ is the most intuitive and instructive brand in the space, along with its bitUSD derivatives.

The investment proposition for owning the native token is straightforward.

Perhaps I could do without the sardonic reference to 2.0 hype. But sharks need ideas too.

Also, the low interest rates on Poloniex are indicative of low demand for shorts.

I counted 3 in there.. so you got brownies too!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

• because Illuminati.
  • because New World Order
  • because 9/11 was an inside job

:P

You also earned some tin-foil laced brownies!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
  • because Illuminati.

this dude deserves some brownies for sure!  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Methodise

2.0 hype is always good for business.

Ethereum wants pricing in excess of Litecoin, and both such inflationary protocols should be priced below something so business-like as Bitshares.

The name ‘Bitshares’ is the most intuitive and instructive brand in the space, along with its bitUSD derivatives.

The investment proposition for owning the native token is straightforward.

Perhaps I could do without the sardonic reference to 2.0 hype. But sharks need ideas too.

Also, the low interest rates on Poloniex are indicative of low demand for shorts.
BTS: methodise

Tuck Fheman

• because Illuminati.

1.it stands to reason that if Bitshares 2.0 features work well, together with the referral mechanism, the network should begin to grow and the price will lift off and never see these lows again.
2.its never too late to become involved in the destruction of tyranny.
3.the more Bitshares holders that become rich, the more diverse and potentially creative the group who will hold the capital that will fund future projects.

You got brownies.. who's crazy now?? :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline GChicken

• View Profile

Brownies sent... I can't say anything to all that but..

Thank you kind Sir...

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
.its never too late to become involved in the destruction of tyranny.

+5%

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
1.it stands to reason that if Bitshares 2.0 features work well, together with the referral mechanism, the network should begin to grow and the price will lift off and never see these lows again.
2.its never too late to become involved in the destruction of tyranny.
3.the more Bitshares holders that become rich, the more diverse and potentially creative the group who will hold the capital that will fund future projects.

First reason I'm currently buying is that the price is currently so low.  I really do think we are incredibly undervalued right now.  Even just from a trading perspective.

Dpos 2.0 is awesome and fixes the major problems I had with dpos.  The separation of security and raising funds for development is huge.  Probably my favorite single change. Having to positively vote to approve workers will help to ensure that we are not diluting due to voter laziness.  Being able to delegate your voting to others and keep your keys offline is great for fighting voter apathy.  Ultimately the role clarity is going to dramatically increase our efficiency.

Adoption was greatly hurt by the buggy wallet when run on Windows.  The new wallet is beautiful, fast, and truly cross platform.  People with a bad taste in their mouth from 0.x are going to be blown away by the new wallet.

With our new partners and the great product development I think people are going to be blown away.  If we can capitalize on that it could be huge, not only short term, but bitshares could finally live up to its potential.  Amazing stuff.

Awwww... sounds like puppy love. :)

<dog owner voice>Who's got some brownies?! You do.. yes you do.. That's a good puppy... </dog owner voice>

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

clipped

I'm taking 1 2 and 5 from this list. Peace on crypto-earth with #1 certainly is a biggy.

Brownies earned and sent!

received and thank you :)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
First reason I'm currently buying is that the price is currently so low.  I really do think we are incredibly undervalued right now.  Even just from a trading perspective.

Dpos 2.0 is awesome and fixes the major problems I had with dpos.  The separation of security and raising funds for development is huge.  Probably my favorite single change. Having to positively vote to approve workers will help to ensure that we are not diluting due to voter laziness.  Being able to delegate your voting to others and keep your keys offline is great for fighting voter apathy.  Ultimately the role clarity is going to dramatically increase our efficiency.

Adoption was greatly hurt by the buggy wallet when run on Windows.  The new wallet is beautiful, fast, and truly cross platform.  People with a bad taste in their mouth from 0.x are going to be blown away by the new wallet.

With our new partners and the great product development I think people are going to be blown away.  If we can capitalize on that it could be huge, not only short term, but bitshares could finally live up to its potential.  Amazing stuff.

Sorry for going i couldn't stop myself. please choose your 3 favorites and run with it

#1 Dan is not a fly by night crypto dev, he has demonstrated his passion by being around since the age of Satoshi! (and chatted with him - what an honor)

#2 Bitshares is restructuring it back end which will make developing application for Bitshare 100x easier than it is at the moment.

#3 Bitshares will be moving to a web based wallet which will significantly reduce the barrier to entry for new users. (i know people i have introduced to bitcoin were happy to setup a counterwallet - but no chance in running a full node!!!)

#4 The full power of Bitshares has not been released even in the testnets.. we have had confirmation from Bytemaster regarding features that are not yet visible - my feeling is they are relating to upcomming announcement which will be huge :))

#5 Bitcoins average actual TPS is only about 3 (based on the size of the last 1 million Transactions) not the quoted 7 and 10 minute block confirmation in a high speed world is too long... 1,5 or even 10sec blocks on bitshares is amazing

#6 DPOS - no mining and the ability to elect block producers and remove bad actors quickly via voting.

#7 Bitshares is settings it self up to become the rails of exchange networks, which in turn will bring exchange based users with actually business that needs to be preformed while providing the users with much need security over their own funds and transparency of the reserves in the assets the are trading. - this also brings in revenue to Bitshares on the back of transactions and profits/incentives for companies/partners.

If all that is not enough the price is just about the lowest it has ever been - lowest point i can see was back in may 2015 ~1400sats... also looking at the distribution on Bittrex we can see some big players sucking up millions of Shares(on a tiny exchange -BTS wise) - i can tell you that the largest wallet at bittrex at the moment was not there 3 months ago and couldn't imagine the wallet sizes of PoloniEX.

Brownies sent... I can't say anything to all that but..

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

buying a bag of bts you are

investing in amazing, ecologic and sustainable crypto - tech, helping to build a better future.

investing in exponential profit structure thanks to dacs sharedrops and bitshares scalability and global market target

investing in your economic freedom ( own your bank, own your visa payment passarel own your wallstreet and use anywhere in the world)

Earn a bag of Brownies you did.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

if people buy more now , it becomes a selling pressure going up .
Not sure that's good for the market or not .

Namely , you could easily have 100% profit when the price reaches 0.04 CNY .

Imaging everybody can have 100% profit at 0.04 CNY .... then 0.04 CNY would become barrier moving forward .

So ...I don't want people to buy more .  :'(     I want them to buy higher  +5% +5%

I didn't see 3 reasons....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I. The flow of reputable user-issued current-seas are being directed to further the development of avant-garde blockchain system engineering, and disruptive niche oriented DACs. BROWNIE.PTS, NOTES, BANX, MKRCOIN ...n... leveraging BTS holistically.

II. "Invest in people, not ideas": When I first got in touch with Bytemaster's work back in 2013, he basically presented a theoretical toolkit that would sprout a global techno-renaissance. The following year, as I cruised across the USSA attending various BTC conferences, I was able to witness BTS indisputable industry lead, and use its blockchain to trade BitAssets. Dan's baton is unique in present times, he is a true adept.

III. Blessed are the meek crypto-savants who buy amidst historical all time low. Uncertainty of the exact tribulation time lingers among lay-men, without notice, a sky-scrapping green candle will conceitedly rise marking the advent of the 2.0 era! 

We are the prophesied and trending NWO, the Free Market as a service (FMaaS)
+33%

Let he who hath ear let him hear what the dichalcog3nid3 saith unto the Crypto-Churches.

Blessed are the brownie holders. Go forth my child, you have been blessed.

AMEN.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Sorry for going i couldn't stop myself. please choose your 3 favorites and run with it

#1 Dan is not a fly by night crypto dev, he has demonstrated his passion by being around since the age of Satoshi! (and chatted with him - what an honor)

#2 Bitshares is restructuring it back end which will make developing application for Bitshare 100x easier than it is at the moment.

#3 Bitshares will be moving to a web based wallet which will significantly reduce the barrier to entry for new users. (i know people i have introduced to bitcoin were happy to setup a counterwallet - but no chance in running a full node!!!)

#4 The full power of Bitshares has not been released even in the testnets.. we have had confirmation from Bytemaster regarding features that are not yet visible - my feeling is they are relating to upcomming announcement which will be huge :))

#5 Bitcoins average actual TPS is only about 3 (based on the size of the last 1 million Transactions) not the quoted 7 and 10 minute block confirmation in a high speed world is too long... 1,5 or even 10sec blocks on bitshares is amazing

#6 DPOS - no mining and the ability to elect block producers and remove bad actors quickly via voting.

#7 Bitshares is settings it self up to become the rails of exchange networks, which in turn will bring exchange based users with actually business that needs to be preformed while providing the users with much need security over their own funds and transparency of the reserves in the assets the are trading. - this also brings in revenue to Bitshares on the back of transactions and profits/incentives for companies/partners.

If all that is not enough the price is just about the lowest it has ever been - lowest point i can see was back in may 2015 ~1400sats... also looking at the distribution on Bittrex we can see some big players sucking up millions of Shares(on a tiny exchange -BTS wise) - i can tell you that the largest wallet at bittrex at the moment was not there 3 months ago and couldn't imagine the wallet sizes of PoloniEX.

1) There will be no battles over things like block-size, much less risk of the community dividing.
2) DAC pioneer. There's got to be plenty of potential business models that will be DACisized in the near future, but this is the first one and Bitcoin taught us that network effect counts for something.
3) Market pegging makes it possible to trade anything digitally. I'm looking forward to playing the stock market without having to go through a middle-man. UIAs make it possible to invest in things without being accredited. People with bad credit or unbanked people have an alternative that TPTB can't take away from them if BTS goes mainstream, the project makes people more independent. Currency choices. If currency 1 fails the world we can easily move on to currency 2 without overhauling the entire financial infrastructure.
4) Gox protection. Exchanges as frontends keeping their balances on the ledger completely shits all over thte argument that crypto can't go forward because of gateway related security concerns.
5) Power: If you ever wanted to own a piece of a financial institution but couldn't afford it, well now you can. Buying now will increase your power exponentially if the project ultimately succeeds.

These are the reasons I'm unable to detach myself emotionally. Pick any three.

I'm taking 1 2 and 5 from this list. Peace on crypto-earth with #1 certainly is a biggy.

Brownies earned and sent!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Besides having a great dev team,

1) Dilution will be lowered because marketers will be feeding from the referral system instead of delegate pay
2) Referral system gives marketers a stronger incentive to bring in user adoption
3) MineBitShares are finally having more delegates in the 101 rank.  When it starts producing result (soon), more POW miners will be attracted to bts.

Buy bts when it is low price and the fruits of hard work will turn the price upward.

Well well well.. #3 gets MineBitShares some cred! :) We definitely are going to be the best pool to mine with. Where we have to go from there is expanding beyond the current mining community into spaces untapped. It's where huge volumes can be realized. Won't it be ironic if it's MineBitshares powering most of Ethereum.

Brownies earned and delivered!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I try not to guess when time and price are optimal for an investment. If the investment will be profitable in the future, I'll buy it and don't care about timing and price (I leave that to professional traders). This means that I focus on the big picture.

1. DPOS is the best consensus mechanism for a blockchain. It defines clear roles for different jobs and creates good incentives for everybody.
2. Blockchain performance is well thought from the beginning. It will scale better than any alternative.
3. Bytemaster has very good understanding of economics. This gives an enormous advantage compared to other blockchains whose developers care mainly about the technical stuff.

I agree that #3 factors in huge to what bitshares offers to others. With real economics being built into it vs. what people think would be cool. Brownies earned and delivered!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
buying a bag of bts you are

investing in amazing, ecologic and sustainable crypto - tech, helping to build a better future.

investing in exponential profit structure thanks to dacs sharedrops and bitshares scalability and global market target

investing in your economic freedom ( own your bank, own your visa payment passarel own your wallstreet and use anywhere in the world)

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
if people buy more now , it becomes a selling pressure going up .
Not sure that's good for the market or not .

Namely , you could easily have 100% profit when the price reaches 0.04 CNY .

Imaging everybody can have 100% profit at 0.04 CNY .... then 0.04 CNY would become barrier moving forward .

So ...I don't want people to buy more .  :'(     I want them to buy higher  +5% +5%
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline dichalcog3nid3

I. The flow of reputable user-issued current-seas are being directed to further the development of avant-garde blockchain system engineering, and disruptive niche oriented DACs. BROWNIE.PTS, NOTES, BANX, MKRCOIN ...n... leveraging BTS holistically.

II. "Invest in people, not ideas": When I first got in touch with Bytemaster's work back in 2013, he basically presented a theoretical toolkit that would sprout a global techno-renaissance. The following year, as I cruised across the USSA attending various BTC conferences, I was able to witness BTS indisputable industry lead, and use its blockchain to trade BitAssets. Dan's baton is unique in present times, he is a true adept.

III. Blessed are the meek crypto-savants who buy amidst historical all time low. Uncertainty of the exact tribulation time lingers among lay-men, without notice, a sky-scrapping green candle will conceitedly rise marking the advent of the 2.0 era! 

We are the prophesied and trending NWO, the Free Market as a service (FMaaS)
+33%
http://x.makerdao.com you may support my work by voting for WITNESS b33lz38v8

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

1) There will be no battles over things like block-size, much less risk of the community dividing.
2) DAC pioneer. There's got to be plenty of potential business models that will be DACisized in the near future, but this is the first one and Bitcoin taught us that network effect counts for something.
3) Market pegging makes it possible to trade anything digitally. I'm looking forward to playing the stock market without having to go through a middle-man. UIAs make it possible to invest in things without being accredited. People with bad credit or unbanked people have an alternative that TPTB can't take away from them if BTS goes mainstream, the project makes people more independent. Currency choices. If currency 1 fails the world we can easily move on to currency 2 without overhauling the entire financial infrastructure.
4) Gox protection. Exchanges as frontends keeping their balances on the ledger completely shits all over thte argument that crypto can't go forward because of gateway related security concerns.
5) Power: If you ever wanted to own a piece of a financial institution but couldn't afford it, well now you can. Buying now will increase your power exponentially if the project ultimately succeeds.

These are the reasons I'm unable to detach myself emotionally. Pick any three.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Besides having a great dev team,

1) Dilution will be lowered because marketers will be feeding from the referral system instead of delegate pay
2) Referral system gives marketers a stronger incentive to bring in user adoption
3) MineBitShares are finally having more delegates in the 101 rank.  When it starts producing result (soon), more POW miners will be attracted to bts.

Buy bts when it is low price and the fruits of hard work will turn the price upward.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:35:25 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
I try not to guess when time and price are optimal for an investment. If the investment will be profitable in the future, I'll buy it and don't care about timing and price (I leave that to professional traders). This means that I focus on the big picture.

1. DPOS is the best consensus mechanism for a blockchain. It defines clear roles for different jobs and creates good incentives for everybody.
2. Blockchain performance is well thought from the beginning. It will scale better than any alternative.
3. Bytemaster has very good understanding of economics. This gives an enormous advantage compared to other blockchains whose developers care mainly about the technical stuff.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
1) BTS 2.0 is drawing near.
2) Price is at historic lows, sitting just above support, selling momentum has dried up and BTS is very oversold.
3) Dan Larimer is a genius.

I think you might get a double bonus for #3. :P Brownied!

Thanks.

Dan is the main reason I bought BTS in the first place.

1) CNX follows through with mad skills
2) Tsunami of referrals and partners
3) Nobody knows what's up

#3 reason... basically we are the best known secret in crypto right?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1. Referral possibilities and potential.
2. Industry leading TPS.
3. CCEDK, Banx, Identabit, Bunker Shares...

True.. TPS is light years ahead of the competition.

#3 BunkerShares isn't in the same league as the others.. but BunkerDEX will be  among the Decentralized Exchanges. :)  However... BunkerShares will be making waves before 2.0.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1) It's a great way to make money over the next few months.
2) Community here is awesome, helpful, insightful, intelligent, and awesome.
3) It's a great way to make money over the next few months. Stated again cuz this is the most important reason. Who doesn't love money? Oh and it just feels great to support such a cutting-edge/awesome endeavor.

Brownies earned! You saved yourself in #3 with the mention of support. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

2) Price is at historic lows, sitting just above support, selling momentum has dried up and BTS is very oversold.

I think you might get a double bonus for #3. :P Brownied!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
1) CNX follows through with mad skills
2) Tsunami of referrals and partners
3) Nobody knows what's up

Offline mint chocolate chip

1. Referral possibilities and potential.
2. Industry leading TPS.
3. CCEDK, Banx, Identabit, Bunker Shares...

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
1) It's a great way to make money over the next few months.
2) Community here is awesome, helpful, insightful, intelligent, and awesome.
3) It's a great way to make money over the next few months. Stated again cuz this is the most important reason. Who doesn't love money? Oh and it just feels great to support such a cutting-edge/awesome endeavor.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Oh this is fun!

1) Only a portion of partnerships have been announced and waiting release of Bitshares 2.0.  This would help light the fuse.
2) Dev core team is restructing bitshares to payout on project based only, instead of via delegates.  This should quickly enable serious projects to get proposed. 
3) Dev core team has shown flexibility and adaptability when confronted with challenges and roadblocks.  This approach should carry Bitshares forward and include newer features as time goes on, and help it thrive in changing regulatory and competitive environment.

Well stated.. and brownied. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline topcandle

Oh this is fun!

1) Only a portion of partnerships have been announced and waiting release of Bitshares 2.0.  This would help light the fuse.
2) Dev core team is restructing bitshares to payout on project based only, instead of via delegates.  This should quickly enable serious projects to get proposed. 
3) Dev core team has shown flexibility and adaptability when confronted with challenges and roadblocks.  This approach should carry Bitshares forward and include newer features as time goes on, and help it thrive in changing regulatory and competitive environment. 

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Check your PM urgently, thanks

1. Price is near all time lows
2. At the same time 2.0 is about to launch

These two factors alone should be enough for anyone interested enough in BitShares to buy some. I'm not the type to scream and I don't like to advise people when it comes to crypto but this really seems like an opportunity.

3. Hoping the price will go up a little bit. This will make development easier. Not to mention referral program which should bring lots of new users in, I'm really excited about that. New users should provide more liquidity! So in resume: more devopment, users and liquidity. Everything a project needs.

4. Sharedropping is back

Btw, because atm seems a good time to buy and I was commenting it with the guys, I got a friend of mine really excited about BitShares thanks to PeerTracks. He bought a little which is awesome since he has never owned any other crypto and is eagerly waiting for PeerTracks so he can share his music  8) damn I'm proud.

You cheated.. you listed 4!! That's ok.. still brownie worthy! Check your wallet!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
1. Price is near all time lows
2. At the same time 2.0 is about to launch

These two factors alone should be enough for anyone interested enough in BitShares to buy some. I'm not the type to scream and I don't like to advise people when it comes to crypto but this really seems like an opportunity.

3. Hoping the price will go up a little bit. This will make development easier. Not to mention referral program which should bring lots of new users in, I'm really excited about that. New users should provide more liquidity! So in resume: more devopment, users and liquidity. Everything a project needs.

4. Sharedropping is back

Btw, because atm seems a good time to buy and I was commenting it with the guys, I got a friend of mine really excited about BitShares thanks to PeerTracks. He bought a little which is awesome since he has never owned any other crypto and is eagerly waiting for PeerTracks so he can share his music  8) damn I'm proud.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
1. Community appears to be becoming more active as we can tell by the change up in delegates.

2. Bts as a sharedrop target may be its biggest advantage over other cryptos, and that has not received enough attention.

3. Dumpage by large whales probably based on margin calls has driven the price down further than fundamentals justify.  This won't last and should result in a big rally after the liquidation.

All true.. give me your BTS address.. you got brownies pending!

mattjohnson

Thanks data!

1. Community appears to be becoming more active as we can tell by the change up in delegates.

2. Bts as a sharedrop target may be its biggest advantage over other cryptos, and that has not received enough attention.

3. Dumpage by large whales probably based on margin calls has driven the price down further than fundamentals justify.  This won't last and should result in a big rally after the liquidation.

All true.. give me your BTS address.. you got brownies pending!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Reason #3 - It's going to the moon before year end.

What are your Top 3 reasons to buy BTS now?

I will send Brownies for every good post I see with good reasons!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+