Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20446 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
.its never too late to become involved in the destruction of tyranny.

+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
1.it stands to reason that if Bitshares 2.0 features work well, together with the referral mechanism, the network should begin to grow and the price will lift off and never see these lows again.
2.its never too late to become involved in the destruction of tyranny.
3.the more Bitshares holders that become rich, the more diverse and potentially creative the group who will hold the capital that will fund future projects.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

First reason I'm currently buying is that the price is currently so low.  I really do think we are incredibly undervalued right now.  Even just from a trading perspective.

Dpos 2.0 is awesome and fixes the major problems I had with dpos.  The separation of security and raising funds for development is huge.  Probably my favorite single change. Having to positively vote to approve workers will help to ensure that we are not diluting due to voter laziness.  Being able to delegate your voting to others and keep your keys offline is great for fighting voter apathy.  Ultimately the role clarity is going to dramatically increase our efficiency.

Adoption was greatly hurt by the buggy wallet when run on Windows.  The new wallet is beautiful, fast, and truly cross platform.  People with a bad taste in their mouth from 0.x are going to be blown away by the new wallet.

With our new partners and the great product development I think people are going to be blown away.  If we can capitalize on that it could be huge, not only short term, but bitshares could finally live up to its potential.  Amazing stuff.

Awwww... sounds like puppy love. :)

<dog owner voice>Who's got some brownies?! You do.. yes you do.. That's a good puppy... </dog owner voice>

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

clipped

I'm taking 1 2 and 5 from this list. Peace on crypto-earth with #1 certainly is a biggy.

Brownies earned and sent!

received and thank you :)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
First reason I'm currently buying is that the price is currently so low.  I really do think we are incredibly undervalued right now.  Even just from a trading perspective.

Dpos 2.0 is awesome and fixes the major problems I had with dpos.  The separation of security and raising funds for development is huge.  Probably my favorite single change. Having to positively vote to approve workers will help to ensure that we are not diluting due to voter laziness.  Being able to delegate your voting to others and keep your keys offline is great for fighting voter apathy.  Ultimately the role clarity is going to dramatically increase our efficiency.

Adoption was greatly hurt by the buggy wallet when run on Windows.  The new wallet is beautiful, fast, and truly cross platform.  People with a bad taste in their mouth from 0.x are going to be blown away by the new wallet.

With our new partners and the great product development I think people are going to be blown away.  If we can capitalize on that it could be huge, not only short term, but bitshares could finally live up to its potential.  Amazing stuff.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Sorry for going i couldn't stop myself. please choose your 3 favorites and run with it

#1 Dan is not a fly by night crypto dev, he has demonstrated his passion by being around since the age of Satoshi! (and chatted with him - what an honor)

#2 Bitshares is restructuring it back end which will make developing application for Bitshare 100x easier than it is at the moment.

#3 Bitshares will be moving to a web based wallet which will significantly reduce the barrier to entry for new users. (i know people i have introduced to bitcoin were happy to setup a counterwallet - but no chance in running a full node!!!)

#4 The full power of Bitshares has not been released even in the testnets.. we have had confirmation from Bytemaster regarding features that are not yet visible - my feeling is they are relating to upcomming announcement which will be huge :))

#5 Bitcoins average actual TPS is only about 3 (based on the size of the last 1 million Transactions) not the quoted 7 and 10 minute block confirmation in a high speed world is too long... 1,5 or even 10sec blocks on bitshares is amazing

#6 DPOS - no mining and the ability to elect block producers and remove bad actors quickly via voting.

#7 Bitshares is settings it self up to become the rails of exchange networks, which in turn will bring exchange based users with actually business that needs to be preformed while providing the users with much need security over their own funds and transparency of the reserves in the assets the are trading. - this also brings in revenue to Bitshares on the back of transactions and profits/incentives for companies/partners.

If all that is not enough the price is just about the lowest it has ever been - lowest point i can see was back in may 2015 ~1400sats... also looking at the distribution on Bittrex we can see some big players sucking up millions of Shares(on a tiny exchange -BTS wise) - i can tell you that the largest wallet at bittrex at the moment was not there 3 months ago and couldn't imagine the wallet sizes of PoloniEX.

Brownies sent... I can't say anything to all that but..

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

buying a bag of bts you are

investing in amazing, ecologic and sustainable crypto - tech, helping to build a better future.

investing in exponential profit structure thanks to dacs sharedrops and bitshares scalability and global market target

investing in your economic freedom ( own your bank, own your visa payment passarel own your wallstreet and use anywhere in the world)

Earn a bag of Brownies you did.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

if people buy more now , it becomes a selling pressure going up .
Not sure that's good for the market or not .

Namely , you could easily have 100% profit when the price reaches 0.04 CNY .

Imaging everybody can have 100% profit at 0.04 CNY .... then 0.04 CNY would become barrier moving forward .

So ...I don't want people to buy more .  :'(     I want them to buy higher  +5% +5%

I didn't see 3 reasons....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I. The flow of reputable user-issued current-seas are being directed to further the development of avant-garde blockchain system engineering, and disruptive niche oriented DACs. BROWNIE.PTS, NOTES, BANX, MKRCOIN ...n... leveraging BTS holistically.

II. "Invest in people, not ideas": When I first got in touch with Bytemaster's work back in 2013, he basically presented a theoretical toolkit that would sprout a global techno-renaissance. The following year, as I cruised across the USSA attending various BTC conferences, I was able to witness BTS indisputable industry lead, and use its blockchain to trade BitAssets. Dan's baton is unique in present times, he is a true adept.

III. Blessed are the meek crypto-savants who buy amidst historical all time low. Uncertainty of the exact tribulation time lingers among lay-men, without notice, a sky-scrapping green candle will conceitedly rise marking the advent of the 2.0 era! 

We are the prophesied and trending NWO, the Free Market as a service (FMaaS)
+33%

Let he who hath ear let him hear what the dichalcog3nid3 saith unto the Crypto-Churches.

Blessed are the brownie holders. Go forth my child, you have been blessed.

AMEN.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Sorry for going i couldn't stop myself. please choose your 3 favorites and run with it

#1 Dan is not a fly by night crypto dev, he has demonstrated his passion by being around since the age of Satoshi! (and chatted with him - what an honor)

#2 Bitshares is restructuring it back end which will make developing application for Bitshare 100x easier than it is at the moment.

#3 Bitshares will be moving to a web based wallet which will significantly reduce the barrier to entry for new users. (i know people i have introduced to bitcoin were happy to setup a counterwallet - but no chance in running a full node!!!)

#4 The full power of Bitshares has not been released even in the testnets.. we have had confirmation from Bytemaster regarding features that are not yet visible - my feeling is they are relating to upcomming announcement which will be huge :))

#5 Bitcoins average actual TPS is only about 3 (based on the size of the last 1 million Transactions) not the quoted 7 and 10 minute block confirmation in a high speed world is too long... 1,5 or even 10sec blocks on bitshares is amazing

#6 DPOS - no mining and the ability to elect block producers and remove bad actors quickly via voting.

#7 Bitshares is settings it self up to become the rails of exchange networks, which in turn will bring exchange based users with actually business that needs to be preformed while providing the users with much need security over their own funds and transparency of the reserves in the assets the are trading. - this also brings in revenue to Bitshares on the back of transactions and profits/incentives for companies/partners.

If all that is not enough the price is just about the lowest it has ever been - lowest point i can see was back in may 2015 ~1400sats... also looking at the distribution on Bittrex we can see some big players sucking up millions of Shares(on a tiny exchange -BTS wise) - i can tell you that the largest wallet at bittrex at the moment was not there 3 months ago and couldn't imagine the wallet sizes of PoloniEX.

1) There will be no battles over things like block-size, much less risk of the community dividing.
2) DAC pioneer. There's got to be plenty of potential business models that will be DACisized in the near future, but this is the first one and Bitcoin taught us that network effect counts for something.
3) Market pegging makes it possible to trade anything digitally. I'm looking forward to playing the stock market without having to go through a middle-man. UIAs make it possible to invest in things without being accredited. People with bad credit or unbanked people have an alternative that TPTB can't take away from them if BTS goes mainstream, the project makes people more independent. Currency choices. If currency 1 fails the world we can easily move on to currency 2 without overhauling the entire financial infrastructure.
4) Gox protection. Exchanges as frontends keeping their balances on the ledger completely shits all over thte argument that crypto can't go forward because of gateway related security concerns.
5) Power: If you ever wanted to own a piece of a financial institution but couldn't afford it, well now you can. Buying now will increase your power exponentially if the project ultimately succeeds.

These are the reasons I'm unable to detach myself emotionally. Pick any three.

I'm taking 1 2 and 5 from this list. Peace on crypto-earth with #1 certainly is a biggy.

Brownies earned and sent!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Besides having a great dev team,

1) Dilution will be lowered because marketers will be feeding from the referral system instead of delegate pay
2) Referral system gives marketers a stronger incentive to bring in user adoption
3) MineBitShares are finally having more delegates in the 101 rank.  When it starts producing result (soon), more POW miners will be attracted to bts.

Buy bts when it is low price and the fruits of hard work will turn the price upward.

Well well well.. #3 gets MineBitShares some cred! :) We definitely are going to be the best pool to mine with. Where we have to go from there is expanding beyond the current mining community into spaces untapped. It's where huge volumes can be realized. Won't it be ironic if it's MineBitshares powering most of Ethereum.

Brownies earned and delivered!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I try not to guess when time and price are optimal for an investment. If the investment will be profitable in the future, I'll buy it and don't care about timing and price (I leave that to professional traders). This means that I focus on the big picture.

1. DPOS is the best consensus mechanism for a blockchain. It defines clear roles for different jobs and creates good incentives for everybody.
2. Blockchain performance is well thought from the beginning. It will scale better than any alternative.
3. Bytemaster has very good understanding of economics. This gives an enormous advantage compared to other blockchains whose developers care mainly about the technical stuff.

I agree that #3 factors in huge to what bitshares offers to others. With real economics being built into it vs. what people think would be cool. Brownies earned and delivered!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
buying a bag of bts you are

investing in amazing, ecologic and sustainable crypto - tech, helping to build a better future.

investing in exponential profit structure thanks to dacs sharedrops and bitshares scalability and global market target

investing in your economic freedom ( own your bank, own your visa payment passarel own your wallstreet and use anywhere in the world)

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
if people buy more now , it becomes a selling pressure going up .
Not sure that's good for the market or not .

Namely , you could easily have 100% profit when the price reaches 0.04 CNY .

Imaging everybody can have 100% profit at 0.04 CNY .... then 0.04 CNY would become barrier moving forward .

So ...I don't want people to buy more .  :'(     I want them to buy higher  +5% +5%
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.