Author Topic: Hangout Attendance | 8-28-15  (Read 1653 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
mumble: othername
forum: delulo
bts: delulo

Offline phillyguy

I think the spreadsheet is locked for anyone to edit now, but once the controllers update it you can reference it for accuracy. I've been taking screenshots of the mumble as a backup but so far they have delivered correctly for my attendance, albeit after a little delay :-)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I only attended the one at september 4th, am I supposed to add my info to the spreadsheet? I can't apparently

Mumble name: akado
Forum name: akado
Account name: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fahun

• View Profile
I attended twice for the mumble on 7/31/15 and  on 8/28/15.  but,  I received only 100 brownie.pts.
please check my mumble, forum, account name.

mumble name : hunfa
forum name : fahun
account name : hunfa

Offline fahun

• View Profile
I didn't receive any brownie.pts for attending the mumble on 7/31/15,
and i attended the mumble on 8/28/15
mumble name : hunfa      /     forum name : fahun       / account name : hunfa

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:58:47 pm by fahun »

38PTSWarrior

Fuzzy, I could need a publicity push. And I think it would be good to air our hangout. The time is now isn't it?
The idea you had with asking the people to pay to listen to it is good but I think it would be good to publish it now. I need the support of more users, more in number.

Offline fuzzy

Below is the documentation for hangout attendance of our last hangout (28 AUG 15). 

Please make sure to update your information in this spreadsheet so I can ensure you receive your brownies.

Check out the Chat Log to cross reference.  If you find and prove I have made a mistake I will gladly fix it. 

*Update* Brownies sent
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:19:46 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D