Author Topic: I'm not a trader but...  (Read 3001 times)

Tuck Fheman

so they are trying to keep the price down by making us all wonder "why the fuck is someone selling 15 million notes?"...is what you are saying>?

I do not attempt to interpret teh lesser magic of others for fear a spell will be cast upon my own wall and it will fall.  :P

Tuck Fheman

fake wall... hope some whale remove's it before he does  :P

edit: @toast ?   ::)

There was someone on the forum complaining about having issues trading a large amount of Notes (I think it was 15mio).  I guess they solved that issue.  ;)

It wasn't toast.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
fake wall... hope some whale remove's it before he does  :P

edit: @toast ?   ::)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:15:23 am by liondani »

iHashFury

Knock it down brick by brick ;)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I kind of like them because as a buyer you can buy huge chunks at a single price .. the seller misses the slippage but the buyer doesnt need to pay it either.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Whats the purpose of listing a 15 million sale order?  Is this person trying to keep the price down?

I mean if you really wanted to sale 15 million notes would you not be better off selling in small blocks over time?

Welcome to 'Walls'. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

jaran

Whats the purpose of listing a 15 million sale order?  Is this person trying to keep the price down?

I mean if you really wanted to sale 15 million notes would you not be better off selling in small blocks over time?

It's a form of 'lesser magic' to manifest what they want. ;)

so they are trying to keep the price down by making us all wonder "why the fuck is someone selling 15 million notes?"...is what you are saying>?

Tuck Fheman

It's a form of 'lesser magic' to manifest what they want. ;)

jaran

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:44:07 am by jran »