Author Topic: Why are you supporting my delegate?  (Read 4345 times)

38PTSWarrior

I think I sold my idea to delulo. After I explained that the 'Chateaux' will be a mix of marketing office, hostel, hackerspace, co-working, healing center, help center and so on and that my charity will be highly individual Marti-Style with footage, he understood that this is not a normal charity organisation. With liondani on the money control unit, me reporting the spending, and the other supporters, I want to get this ship out of the dock.

The action team

38PTSWarrior

Ok, delulo likes my entertainment, and hard work but does not think that it is worth a delegate/worker pay after BTS 2.0.

I am trying to sell him my plan right now:

I believe that BitShares should have 1 team, who builds wells all around the world, helps a person in need, or makes hostels which are free for migrants/victims of violence and give discounts on smartcoin payments.

You, brave 6 or 7 are the ones who answered here first.

My 'Angel investors', the 'A-team' who know that these actions create enough ROI and are making the company whole. It makes people chose BitShares over its competitors.

38 percent payrate would be good for that!

It will make good footage, what do you think? Do you want to be a part in this team?

Multisig will make this possible.

38PTSWarrior

Supporters and fans, I will present you soon a business plan. I know that you want numbers. I am not a number guy, but delulo I think. I am in contact with him, let's see what he will say to my request.

38PTSWarrior

I want that the people vote you in, so I can advertise your pool as the most profitable one. I trust you that you stick with your plan.

Edit: I was just waking up and forgot about your new plan, sry :-)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:54:37 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I paid 24000 BTS from my own pocket for the delegate.

I could have aleady opened the BitShares hostel in Cambodia with discounts for BTS adopters. Huge social media success through 'sleep the first night for free when paying in smartcoins'. I guess minimum 1 adopter a day.

Edit: Deleted morning rant

Martin.. it's one thing to call on voters to take down delegates who have asked to be taken down or who have stopped their servers.. it's another to speak badly of other Delegates that are actually working hard for BitShares. Please show more respect for other good standing Delegates. We are not monsters.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

You're hardworking, and though I can't measure the value you bring, you deserve votes just because of your effort.

38PTSWarrior is indeed a badass.   +5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

I paid 24000 BTS from my own pocket for the delegate.

I could have aleady opened the BitShares hostel in Cambodia with discounts for BTS adopters. Huge social media success through 'sleep the first night for free when paying in smartcoins'. I guess minimum 1 adopter a day.

Edit: Deleted morning rant

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:02:14 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline jernau

• View Profile
You're hardworking, and though I can't measure the value you bring, you deserve votes just because of your effort.
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW

38PTSWarrior

Keep it coming, I don't think that these are all the people who voted for me.

The secret brownies are now out because otherwise this might look like buying posts.

Empirical1.2 and puppies already did not receive any.

I believe that my impact on people to check out BTS and PeerTracks is strong.

The show opens the heart. Makes the people interested.

I want to bring this glow of life to this company because there are enough companies where it is stiff as a stick. It may not be the most cost effective in the beginning but to be unorthodox and help people will multiply the amounts of users we will get. I worked in big corporations. Let's make a difference, it pays.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
You have clearly dedicated much time to evangelize bitshares on the "streets", and you continue to do that every day.
You are one of the most active members and clearly passionated with the project even on difficult times like now.
I can't prove it but it is sure you are more valuable to bitshares then some current active delegates and I would definitely prefer to see you on their places and vote them out...
+5%

+5% I also like your passion and persistence.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
You have clearly dedicated much time to evangelize bitshares on the "streets", and you continue to do that every day.
You are one of the most active members and clearly passionated with the project even on difficult times like now.
I can't prove it but it is sure you are more valuable to bitshares then some current active delegates and I would definitely prefer to see you on their places and vote them out...
+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Thank you cube. 5 brownies for my long-term supporter.

Please only a few words and best to leave anything away what others might think. I want to know why my supporters vote for me only.

Now one might think I am only doing face-to-face marketing, when I actually go to meetings, have clients who work for banks and am updating and entertaining the Amsterdam crypto-money scene via email list besides making videos, interviews which people post for their friends, am a part of a movie where I mention BTS, and so on.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:23:51 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
People can feel and support your passionate drive to help yourself and bitshares.  There may be an internal struggle though because they may not see much benefits from a one-to-one promoting bts to strangers.  No matters what.  Keep up the good work. :)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

10 secret brownies for this first reply. The next reply gets 5 brownies :-)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:33:36 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I have 100 million votes. I think it will help tremendously if my supporters tell the crowd why they support me.

Just make points or maximum 1 sentence to keep it simple.

My proposal:

http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13569.msg177031.msg#177031

Answers:

User: liondani
Delegate? Yes
Position: 23
Reasons for support: Value, diligence, passion

User: bitcoinsatan
Delegate? Unknown
Reasons for support: Same vibe

User: cube
Delegate? Yes
Position: 118 (3 percent, vote please), 53 (helper for delegate pc)
Reasons for support: Likes my drive and passion

User: Empirical1.2
Delegate: Unknown
Reasons for support: Persistance, passion

User: puppies
Delegate: dele-puppy
Position: 43
Reasons for support: Diligence, persistance, passion

User: Jernau
Delegate: Unknown
Reasons for support: Diligence, value

User: fuzzy