Author Topic: TRANFUND - a fund for running BitCNY gateway  (Read 2163 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
it has some units for sale,  you can check in the TRANFUND:BitCNY market.
don't know why it is not shown in bitsharesblocks.
bitsharesblocks only shows x : BTS markets

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
it has some units for sale,  you can check in the TRANFUND:BitCNY market.
don't know why it is not shown in bitsharesblocks.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
in order to get enough capital for running the gateway transwiser.com, I created and issued the fund TRANFUND.

the business model is simple, transwiser buy BitCNY from btc38 etc. and then sell BitCNY to the users that need them in a automatic delivery manner, in this process I can get an about 0.3% profit. after deducting the 30% as management fee, the rest will be added to the net value of the fund, each Friday the weekly profit will be calculated and the net value of the fund will be updated, and then in the next 3 days, transwiser continue sell the fund with the new net value as price, and anytime transwiser will buy TRANSFUND with 0.999*latest net value as price.

in the first week, 42860 fund was sold out, the BitCNY trade volumn is 95760, and the net value of the fund grew from 1 to 1.004693 in one week.

hope more people can buy this fund and support transwiser gateway business, even if you have no chance to use CNY, you can also get profit  from it and contribute to the BTS ecosystem.

Email:bitcrab@qq.com