Author Topic: Missing chunk of BTS  (Read 2231 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
In the past I had missing funds too, I had used my wallet only for  a few trade orders but 10500, 11000, 12000 regenerate keys didn't help me,    I used a much higher number like 20k or 30k(can't remember excactly) and my funds apeared, you maybe need to use a higher regenerate key number.
I had to do this
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Huzzah, after only 5% transaction scanning progress, my BTS have returned to me. Crisis averted. Phew!

Thanks to all! Love this community.

Time to sit back, relax, and watch the impending BTS takeover. lol

It always shows wrong balances when not synced :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

I party with you!!

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Huzzah, after only 5% transaction scanning progress, my BTS have returned to me. Crisis averted. Phew!

Thanks to all! Love this community.

Time to sit back, relax, and watch the impending BTS takeover. lol

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
are you fully synced?

Says "blocks are synced", and I'm on block 3,510,494...pretty sure it's synced up okay. I'm hoping the larger regenerate key number will help. Not sure what else I can try at this point. Thanks fav.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
are you fully synced?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Thanks chryspano. I just went ahead and rescanned with 50,000 to make sure the bases are covered. Will probably take a few hours, but oh well. Will report back.

chryspano

In the past I had missing funds too, I had used my wallet only for  a few trade orders but 10500, 11000, 12000 regenerate keys didn't help me,    I used a much higher number like 20k or 30k(can't remember excactly) and my funds apeared, you maybe need to use a higher regenerate key number.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I had exported my wallet earlier to reinstall Windows, but after reimporting the wallet was showing me as not having a BTS balance at all. Was pretty terrifying. I tried reindexing the blockchain (the client crashed on me and I let it reset the database), and running the wallet_regenerate_keys command with 20,000, but it was only able to "find" about 84% of my previous BTS balance. I'm also missing all but 130 of my Brownie balance. The amounts remaining seem pretty random. Due to a bug my client had a long time ago, I'm not able to see anything in the "recent transaction" history section either, so I have no idea if my funds were sent somewhere or what. Any ideas? Appreciate any help.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:25:04 pm by nomoreheroes7 »