Author Topic: BitShares 101 in GitBook  (Read 5179 times)

Offline testz

I organized and paid for the translation of BitShaes101 into Greek. You are welcome to post it for download, free of charge, anywhere you like.

Thanks a lot. Please PM me the latest BitShaes101 (Greek) source (download link).

Offline onceuponatime

I organized and paid for the translation of BitShaes101 into Greek. You are welcome to post it for download, free of charge, anywhere you like.

Offline testz

Hello, with my BitShares French ConneXion, we translated the book.

We are selling it at cryptofresh and giving it for free in our website. The goal is not to make a couple of bucks but is to bring french speakers to our web site.

I don't know gitbook but if there is a way to propose the book for a symbolic $ (with a % fot you) and give a link to our web site for those who want it for free, we would prefer it. If it's not possible, feel free to send me an email to bitsharesfcx@gmail.com, I'll send you a copy so you can give it for free.

Thanks for permission to publish French version, I understand that you looking for additional web site French traffic, so I suggest you to write additional chapters where to put link to your site with useful information for French users, like we did it at Russian version http://testzcrypto.gitbooks.io/bitshares101/content/TranslatorAfterwords.html
I hope this help you to pin French BitShares supporters to your site.

Looking forward for French BitShares 101 source with Translator Afterwords chapter.

PS: I send you e-mail as well.

Offline EstefanTT

Hello, with my BitShares French ConneXion team, we translated the book.

We are selling it at cryptofresh and giving it for free in our website. The goal is not to make a couple of bucks but is to bring french speakers to our web site.

I don't know gitbook but if there is a way to propose the book for a symbolic $ (with a % fot you) and give a link to our web site for those who want it for free, we would prefer it. If it's not possible, feel free to send me an email to bitsharesfcx@gmail.com, I'll send you a copy so you can give it for free.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 12:33:09 pm by EstefanTT »
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline testz

Great Suggestion TestZ.

Thank you for it and yes you are welcome to upload the english version to gitbook.    Does that mean that others can update it?

Is there an authority to can "ok"commits?

Will that be me?

Max.

Thanks for permission to publish.

Publishing in GitBook requires additional work. I plan to publish all under my account but I can try to make "organization" so probably it's will allow to add additional persons.
I will start and then we will see.

BTW Do we lost bitshares.tv domain?

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Today BitShares 101 book translated for following languages:
  • French
  • Greek
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Korean

My idea to publish these translation at GitBook and make them available for free.
If Max will allow me, I will publish English version of the book also for free.

So I just need permission from translators for translated versions and translated book source, all rest I will do alone. Sure if translator can publish his translation at GitBook it's will be even better.

Russian version of the book from begining available free of charge at:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/testzcrypto/bitshares101
and Google Play.

PS: If I miss some translation please post info here.

Great Suggestion TestZ.

Thank you for it and yes you are welcome to upload the english version to gitbook.    Does that mean that others can update it?

Is there an authority to can "ok"commits?

Will that be me?

Max.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline testz

+5%
must be free since these books are quite outdated (because of Graphene release)

Not much (just last chapter) because book about BitShares in general.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
 +5%
must be free since these books are quite outdated (because of Graphene release)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline testz

Finally I finished publishing multilingual BitShares 101 book, it's wasn't so easy as I thinking before :)

Max Wright - BitShares 101 in English, Russian, French, Greek, Spanish and Korean languages you can find here:
http://bitshares.gitbooks.io/bitshares101

GitBook allow you to download book in selected language in PDF, MOBI and EPUB formats.

Please check languages version which you know for mistakes and if you found something make pull request at https://github.com/testzcrypto/bitshares101

Enjoy the reading  :)

PS: I will be happy to publish additional languages if someone translate it and give me a source and permission to publish, or someone make pull request to book repo with additional language.

Today BitShares 101 book translated for following languages:
  • French
  • Greek
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Korean

My idea to publish these translation at GitBook and make them available for free.
If Max will allow me, I will publish English version of the book also for free.

So I just need permission from translators for translated versions and translated book source, all rest I will do alone. Sure if translator can publish his translation at GitBook it's will be even better.

Russian version of the book from begining available free of charge at:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/testzcrypto/bitshares101
and Google Play.

PS: If I miss some translation please post info here.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:31:40 pm by testz »