Author Topic: VOTE OUT THESE DELEGATES!  (Read 6597 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
delegate.cgafeng
btc38.com.crypto-exchange

vote these out
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

delegate.nathanhourt.com
delegated-proof-of-steak

Both have been offline most of this week.

Any idea why?

We have a total of 4 delegates that are missing blocks now.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I seems as more Chinese come back into the BitShares old wallets are bringing back delegates that were long voted out.

The list has now grown too the following:

delegate.cgafeng
dacx.baozou

In the last 7 days your highest delegate minebitshares-reloaded has dropped 9 places. (More than any other delegate)

Three of your bunkermining delegates have been knocked out of the 101 by btc38.com.crypto-exchange,  dacx.baozou & I think Dev.Nathancourt too? 

While the other problem delegate further up the list delegate.cgafeng has had no movement in the last 7 days (Ergo nothing to do with Chinese opening of wallets...)

My read is that I believe some voters are not happy with bunkermining/so many delegates controlled by 1 person, but they had limited options in the 102-107 range.  I believe if there were viable 3% delegates waiting in the 102-110 range, they would have been voted up instead.

Where does this theory fit in that dead delegates are being voted into the 101?

There are plenty of other candidates that have been listed here and recommended.. yet defunct delegates that had been previously voted out that were chinese based only started to make their way back into the 101 after we had this recent run up on the market.

It is far more likely previous holders of bitshares that left long long ago.. like before we even made our delegate bid.. are now buying up bts again and are not updating their votes.

What exactly is there not to be happy about anyways? Development is underway.. mining pool is operating.. I reported just 6 days about distribution of repayments.

FYI.. one of the delegates now back in the 101 is also a 100% delegate.. who is not doing what they were voted to do.. again.. you seem to be picking convenient parts to make your own personal case here.

Can you do anything to help?

How can we get Chinese to update their votes?

I'm trying to get BitShares to 100% delegate participation.. what are you doing?

I think you specifically are being downvoted and replaced by anything else (100% or not)  that is close enough to replace you in the 102-107 range, unfortunately there are only 100%/dead options close enough to protest with.

Your top delegate has dropped 9 places in week while the problem Chinese problem delegate you mentioned delegate.cgafeng at 36 has not moved at all. 

I was trying to be polite but the evidence is fairly clear imo, but maybe that's just my interpretation.

I'm trying to get BitShares to 100% delegate participation.. what are you doing?

Not very much, while you are doing some very good work.

Please don't take the voting personally. It may just be DPOS at work.

If it is, I would take losing three delegates from the top 101 and your main delegate losing 9 places in a week as a positive because it may be showing voters do care enough about BTS to vote when they really don't agree with something.

Hopefully other shareholders that do agree with your project will see it and support your delegates.

dacx.baozou just fell out of the 101 and was replaced with minebts6.bunkermining-com just in the last hour. What does that mean? Do you take that as some kind of signal? I don't... and here is why.

This has been going since last week... and what I am telling you is out of observation over that entire time. The change ups were always in sync with major gains in the market and it was always chinese based delegates that are dead that got strengthened.

The votes of the 101 are based on % that are dynamic and changing all the time. It generally didn't move much for a long time simply because it was always the same people who were holders.. but like I said.. now we have old holders coming back and disrupting the 101 by not updating their votes.

It is going to be nice in 2.0 when tallies will be done on 24hr cycles instead of with every transaction like it is now.

I still don't understand why you equate this to someone being upset with us operating as we are.

What you say about minebitshares-reloaded dropping only proves my point, if you are taking into account all the factors of how the 101 is calculated and what I am explaining to you here about old wallets now changing the dynamic balance of the 101.

fuzzy.beyondbitcoin has had the exact same movement over the last 7 days as minebitshares-reloaded.. are voters upset to be supporting this too? Is that a signal?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

I seems as more Chinese come back into the BitShares old wallets are bringing back delegates that were long voted out.

delegate.cgafeng
dacx.baozou

In the last 7 days your highest delegate minebitshares-reloaded has dropped 9 places. (More than any other delegate)

Three of your bunkermining delegates have been knocked out of the 101 by btc38.com.crypto-exchange,  dacx.baozou & I think Dev.Nathancourt too? 

While the other problem delegate further up the list delegate.cgafeng has had no movement in the last 7 days (Ergo nothing to do with Chinese opening of wallets...)

My read is that I believe some voters are not happy with bunkermining/so many delegates controlled by 1 person, but they had limited options in the 102-107 range.  I believe if there were viable 3% delegates waiting in the 102-110 range, they would have been voted up instead.

There are plenty of other candidates that have been listed here and recommended.. yet defunct delegates that had been previously voted out that were chinese based only started to make their way back into the 101 after we had this recent run up on the market.

It is far more likely previous holders of bitshares that left long long ago.. like before we even made our delegate bid.. are now buying up bts again and are not updating their votes.

What exactly is there not to be happy about anyways? Development is underway.. mining pool is operating.. I reported just 6 days about distribution of repayments.

FYI.. one of the delegates now back in the 101 is also a 100% delegate.. who is not doing what they were voted to do.. again.. you seem to be picking convenient parts to make your own personal case here.

I think you specifically are being downvoted and replaced by anything else (100% or not)  that is close enough to replace you in the 102-107 range, unfortunately there are only 100%/dead options close enough to protest with.

Your top delegate has dropped 9 places in week while the problem Chinese problem delegate you mentioned delegate.cgafeng at 36 has not moved at all. 

I was trying to be polite but the evidence is fairly clear imo, but maybe that's just my interpretation.

Not very much, while you are doing some very good work.

Please don't take the voting personally. It may just be DPOS at work.

If it is, I would take losing three delegates from the top 101 and your main delegate losing 9 places in a week as a positive because it may be showing voters do care enough about BTS to vote when they really don't agree with something.

Hopefully other shareholders that do agree with your project will see it and support your delegates.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:10:15 am by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

delegate.cgafeng
dacx.baozou

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

delegate.cgafeng
dacx.baozou

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 01:30:12 am by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
DataSecurityNode

Can you publish your slate?  You have been really on top of the delegates throughout this journey.

BUMP

Can someone please reach out to the Chinese community to make them aware of this?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

delegate.cgafeng
dacx.baozou

Fair warning to everyone, I am going to continue to bump this thread until I see this trend reverse. These delegates are actually rising in the 101 when they should be going down.

I am again urging anybody who has contacts in the Chinese community to please talk to them to update their votes. Reference this thread so that they can find their way to where delegate proposals to consider... or at least vote for some replacements.

OR.. remove their votes.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

BUMP!

btc38.com.crypto-exchange is back into the 101.

Someone really needs to reach out the Chinese community and tell them to update their votes. Both of these delegates are Chinese based and if they will updates their votes we can have them removed.

Can anybody do that?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

I will throw in 2 MKR for a nice little vote shifting campaign

38PTSWarrior

This would help me too.

Offline emailtooaj

@data
I hate to ask this, but seeing you're on top of this, if you got some spare time would you mind listing the top dead/inactive delegates. I know this will help me to clean house and maybe others?

I'll send u some bts, just pm you're address
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:44:53 pm by emailtooaj »
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

38PTSWarrior

Good overall analyzis I think. Update vote and don't forget the 101-140 sisters and brothers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:18:14 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

I checked almost every day, if there is a downtrend for delegate.cgafeng but nothing. I could look now but I don't want. Last time he got a million ups and at the same time I am losing votes while working like a dog.

This is the third time I have attempted to rally people to vote out dead delegates... it is extremely difficult and frustrating I know. I start off attempting to get people going but after a few weeks of almost no movement in the past I would give up. Then a few weeks later, suddenly it happened. :)

Given the position of this delegate, and being 30 days out from the 2.0 where everyone is going to revote anyways.. I think people might be paying even less matter to it all.. because their votes soon wont even count. Still though, it's 30 days.. and we still have a network to maintain and 100% delegate participation should be the standard.

Right now it seems all the movements are just from bts moving around in wallets and the votes that are cast are just making small overall % movements. I am hoping maybe new buyers come in decide to participate.

One thing is clear, the cleanup in 2.0 is going to be refreshing.

That said... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR VOTE.. and remove the dead delegate from the 101!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

I checked almost every day, if there is a downtrend for delegate.cgafeng but nothing. I could look now but I don't want. Last time he got a million ups and at the same time I am losing votes while working like a dog.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
That sucks cause I'm out of top 101 too
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Bumping again...

BOTH these delegates STILL have not been voted out of the 101!!

For a short time btc38 was voted out, and then voted in again.

Meanwhile delegate.cgafeng doesn't seem to be budging.

So here I am again asking you to remove your votes for these dead delegates and vote in active ones that will support the network and contribute to the growth of bitshares.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

Bumping.  This definitely needs fixed. 

Would a worker proposal be exceptable to pay for the Beyond Bitcoin team to start doing public announcements in partnership with Data?  He obviously monitors it and that is very valuable. 

Plus I have an odd idea that he will use it on DPOShub or minebitshares (as needed).  :D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

This is HORRIBLE

btc38.com.crypto-exchange is actually moving UP in the 101 ranks!!

It's now at 98!!

Can someone reach out to the Chinese community and tell them to PLEASE update their voting wallets?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Thank you all for your kind support!  I am very much encouraged.  :)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Modified the OP to include % and include bitcube as potential replacements for these dead delegates.

Please VOTE!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Please vote for delegate bitcube too.  It is only a low 3% delegate and it has been an active committed delegate.

Sorry I didn't know you were even in the running. I thought you already had a 100% delegate voted in:

dev-pc.bitcube

Or is this someone else?
dev-pc.bitcube is the helper delegate he's running for Peter Conrad aka pc. The 3% delegate is his personal delegate.

Ah I didn't know that.. I always thought he was just another delegate.

I will add him to the list at the top of the thread then. Thanks for the info.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
0.92Can not be synchronized in the past

38PTSWarrior

Active 3 percent delegates are precious. Vote bitcube today.

Offline CalabiYau

Please vote for delegate bitcube too.  It is only a low 3% delegate and it has been an active committed delegate.
+5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+1

Offline svk

Sorry I didn't know you were even in the running. I thought you already had a 100% delegate voted in:

dev-pc.bitcube

Or is this someone else?
dev-pc.bitcube is the helper delegate he's running for Peter Conrad aka pc. The 3% delegate is his personal delegate.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Voted.

Can't wait for exchanges to morph into gateways on the internal exchange.  This should help prevent exchanges from voting themselves as delegates.

dev-pc.bitcube

Or is this someone else?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

So we had a great rally tonight.

It seems we have brought back some of the Chinese community. Which is great.. just one problem, it looks as though they have not updated their votes and we have an old dead delegate reentered into the 101.

In addition, another 2 delegates who is dead has been pleading to be voted out.

Please everyone update your votes to down vote the following:

delegate.cgafeng
dacx.baozou

Delegates ready to get back into the 101 or who are just on the edge of coming back are:

minebts6.bunkermining-com 100%
minebts5.bunkermining-com 100%
minebts2.bunkermining-com 100%
delegate.dposhub-org  -- 100%
martin-38ptswarrior-raum  -- 38%
delegate.ihashfury  -- 3%
bitcube  -- 3%

Otherwise I urge you to make your way to the Delegates area of the forum and review the proposals:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,61.0.html

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:56:46 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+