Author Topic: VOTE OUT THESE DELEGATES!  (Read 6603 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I checked almost every day, if there is a downtrend for delegate.cgafeng but nothing. I could look now but I don't want. Last time he got a million ups and at the same time I am losing votes while working like a dog.

This is the third time I have attempted to rally people to vote out dead delegates... it is extremely difficult and frustrating I know. I start off attempting to get people going but after a few weeks of almost no movement in the past I would give up. Then a few weeks later, suddenly it happened. :)

Given the position of this delegate, and being 30 days out from the 2.0 where everyone is going to revote anyways.. I think people might be paying even less matter to it all.. because their votes soon wont even count. Still though, it's 30 days.. and we still have a network to maintain and 100% delegate participation should be the standard.

Right now it seems all the movements are just from bts moving around in wallets and the votes that are cast are just making small overall % movements. I am hoping maybe new buyers come in decide to participate.

One thing is clear, the cleanup in 2.0 is going to be refreshing.

That said... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR VOTE.. and remove the dead delegate from the 101!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

I checked almost every day, if there is a downtrend for delegate.cgafeng but nothing. I could look now but I don't want. Last time he got a million ups and at the same time I am losing votes while working like a dog.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
That sucks cause I'm out of top 101 too
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Bumping again...

BOTH these delegates STILL have not been voted out of the 101!!

For a short time btc38 was voted out, and then voted in again.

Meanwhile delegate.cgafeng doesn't seem to be budging.

So here I am again asking you to remove your votes for these dead delegates and vote in active ones that will support the network and contribute to the growth of bitshares.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

Bumping.  This definitely needs fixed. 

Would a worker proposal be exceptable to pay for the Beyond Bitcoin team to start doing public announcements in partnership with Data?  He obviously monitors it and that is very valuable. 

Plus I have an odd idea that he will use it on DPOShub or minebitshares (as needed).  :D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

This is HORRIBLE

btc38.com.crypto-exchange is actually moving UP in the 101 ranks!!

It's now at 98!!

Can someone reach out to the Chinese community and tell them to PLEASE update their voting wallets?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Thank you all for your kind support!  I am very much encouraged.  :)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Modified the OP to include % and include bitcube as potential replacements for these dead delegates.

Please VOTE!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Please vote for delegate bitcube too.  It is only a low 3% delegate and it has been an active committed delegate.

Sorry I didn't know you were even in the running. I thought you already had a 100% delegate voted in:

dev-pc.bitcube

Or is this someone else?
dev-pc.bitcube is the helper delegate he's running for Peter Conrad aka pc. The 3% delegate is his personal delegate.

Ah I didn't know that.. I always thought he was just another delegate.

I will add him to the list at the top of the thread then. Thanks for the info.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
0.92Can not be synchronized in the past

38PTSWarrior

Active 3 percent delegates are precious. Vote bitcube today.

Offline CalabiYau

Please vote for delegate bitcube too.  It is only a low 3% delegate and it has been an active committed delegate.
+5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+1

Offline svk

Sorry I didn't know you were even in the running. I thought you already had a 100% delegate voted in:

dev-pc.bitcube

Or is this someone else?
dev-pc.bitcube is the helper delegate he's running for Peter Conrad aka pc. The 3% delegate is his personal delegate.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Voted.

Can't wait for exchanges to morph into gateways on the internal exchange.  This should help prevent exchanges from voting themselves as delegates.