Author Topic: IDentabit Price Speculation  (Read 2566 times)

Tuck Fheman

Interesting poll... I believe the plan for everybody is just to hodl no matter what their plan is.

[edit]
Stupid I - of course you can probably dump  you just need to be a founder. So add/change it to - I am a founder I plan to dump and I am not a founder and plan to buy the founders dump.

Ah yes, I see there will be teh vesting. I didn't listen to the hangout because I may be doing the transcript and I like waiting until then.

I'm not keen on the details, but I'm going to assume by your comment there will be nothing to instadump (outside of a founders lot), because 100% will be vested (for how long?).

Well, that pretty much answers my question and makes this thread pointless lol.

thanks for playing!  :P

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Interesting poll... I believe the plan for everybody is just to hodl no matter what their plan is.

[edit]
Stupid I - of course you can probably dump  you just need to be a founder. So add/change it to - I am a founder I plan to dump and I am not a founder and plan to buy the founders dump.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:38:27 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I just plan to hodl.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
No idea.

I do know that bitcointalk is going to go all out in calling it a scam and bitching about the distribution.  Boy are they gonna be all over that. :P
No way  anybody could possibly complain about the distribution.

Yeah.  In the eyes of POW loving, anti-premine, bitcoin-loving, crypto anarchists, Identabit is the worst abomination to ever be conceived. :P

(I'm not trying to badmouth it, just saying what the oldskool bitcoiners are going to say about it). 
I do think it interesting to try and be the 'pro-establishment' cryptocoin, and I'm glad I have a stake in it, but BTS is more of my thing. ;)

Yeah, good thing that BitShares gave a pound of flesh to the no premine fairlaunch faction of the cryptocommunity when distributing BTS.  I'd hate to piss off the original gangsters.
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
No idea.

I do know that bitcointalk is going to go all out in calling it a scam and bitching about the distribution.  Boy are they gonna be all over that. :P

Yeah.  In the eyes of POW loving, anti-premine, bitcoin-loving, crypto anarchists, Identabit is the worst abomination to ever be conceived. :P

(I'm not trying to badmouth it, just saying what the oldskool bitcoiners are going to say about it). 
I do think it interesting to try and be the 'pro-establishment' cryptocoin, and I'm glad I have a stake in it, but BTS is more of my thing. ;)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
No idea.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
No idea.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I honestly don't know, specially because it seems that project will take quite a while to be delivered so, who knows where we will be by then? The safes thing we could assume is it might follow the trend of PLAY and PeerTracks. Those are the only projects we can use to compare with Identabit.

So if it was released now I'd say ~$2M max.

But knowing it will take long, who knows? If we are in the middle of a bullrun by then, brownies holders might just get a small lottery wining prize. At those times everything rises to ridiculous prices, people are irrational and just want to get money in, in hopes of not missing the ride so.. If by any chance this delivers in the middle of a bullrun and attains ridiculous prizes for a startup (I'd say $10M would be a lot but wouldn't surprise me in that situation), then whoever gets sharedropped will get a small prize.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 12:06:56 pm by Akado »

Tuck Fheman

Assuming our BitShares supply is 2,5bilions and brownie for 10M (it's 9,2M, but let's simplify), you will get 250x more indentabits per brownie than you would per BTS. That's why Brownie's price is high and could potentially scale even more. Right now people are buying something that will earn them ~250x more at a price only ~10x more than BTS

What do you think the opening price of IDentabit (or whatever the UIA will be called) will be?  Please give a Hi/Lo.

Note : This question is for everyone, not just Akado. I'm quoting him just to point that out in case someone missed it.