Author Topic: Scheduling Proof of Scalability  (Read 20332 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
1. I'm contributing with the following amount of BTS: 2,500
2. I'm contributing with the following resources: N/A
3. I'm aiming for the following amount of transactions per second: N/A
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:31:24 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Ok so you can vote 23 times. Don't forget to vote for the day and the hours! This will get people multiple votes to see what days they're available. After this pool closes another one will be done to know exactly at which hours will be done, to get the most amount of users do the most amount of transactions at the same time. Vote only if you're testing transactions, this is to coordinate testers only Pick a day you think you can be most of the time online so it's easier to get the timing right.

Try to plan ahead so we have time to pick the hours and have time to do this correctly. Edit: Added possible hours at the pool. Capped at 6 P.M EST because it should be around 11pm at GMT and might be too late for some people.

Pool will close in 7 days.

Although I won't be able participate as at the moment I don't have the knowledge or time to earn it, I will contribute with BTS. Other members will do this as well.

Please mention the amount of BTS you're willing to donate.
For the testers, please state how will you use the BTS in case some don't know. We want everyone to be informed.
I won't hold/receive any BTS for this, it's still to be determined to whoever they will be donated or you can just send them at whoever you want to. I'm trying to get things rolling but since I won't be testing, don't send any to me.

Just to simplify things, fill up the template: (number two is for whoever is going to use donated funds from other users. number 3 is if you have any idea at all, don't even know if it's possible)

Code: [Select]
1. I'm contributing with the following amount of BTS:
2. I'm contributing with the following resources (for testers only):
3. I'm aiming to contribute following amount of transactions per second (for testers only):

Total Amount of BTS pledged:
- akado: 2,500
- bobmaloney: 2,500
-onceuponatime: 2,500
-liondani: 2,500
-tonyk: 2,500
-CLains: 2,500
-phillyguy: 2,500
-godzirra: 2,500
-DataSecurityNode: 2,500
-emailtooaj: 5,000
- kenCode: 2,500
-nethyb: 10,000
-puppies: 2,500
-clayop: 2,500
-betax: 2,500
-abit: 2,500
-chryspano: 2,500

Total amount of transactions per second aimed for:

amount of transactions aimed for might really not be the true value we get because people might be online at roughly different times but it's just so we have an estimation. I will edit the thread to update the values.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:15:15 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads