Author Topic: about 60% bitUSD short order expired,who lost bitUSD or holding bitUSD?  (Read 1769 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
yellowecho, I wouldn't call expired USD shorts a bullshit position - shorting means that you are long in BTS and believe in it's future.
Ehm .. not really .. if you short USD you are bullish BTS because you think that you can buy USD for cheaper later.

Offline valzav

• View Profile
I'm holding a significant amount of expired USD shorts. I'd cover if I could purchase USD without a 15% premium but until then I'm just waiting for a forced margin call.

My only complaint at the moment is that potential sharedrops won't recognize my bullshit BTS position :(

yellowecho, I wouldn't call expired USD shorts a bullshit position - shorting means that you are long in BTS and believe in it's future.
All expired shorts will be moved to BTS 2.0 so you can cover later - this should be easier in BTS 2.0 due to a better liquidity. Also in case of sharedrops short position will be honored too.

Offline yellowecho

I'm holding a significant amount of expired USD shorts. I'd cover if I could purchase USD without a 15% premium but until then I'm just waiting for a forced margin call.

My only complaint at the moment is that potential sharedrops won't recognize my bullshit BTS position :(
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:24:44 am by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline sudo

• View Profile
The design of the interest, encourage hold bitUSD, then short people tragedy

Offline sudo

• View Profile