Author Topic: BTS 2.0 immegration - only BTS on the Blockchain?  (Read 1951 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
so Poloniex will upgrade too and i will be able to send the bts on Poloniex to my wallet again. They will have the same value as the ones on the blockchain?

thanks for your help Xeroc
Depends completely on poloniex...You shouldnt realy on it...If i had to make a guess though I guess it would be 99% likely that an exchange like poloniex honors the upgrade.. to me that would still be too risky...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:44:42 am by delulo »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
so Poloniex will upgrade too and i will be able to send the bts on Poloniex to my wallet again. They will have the same value as the ones on the blockchain?
As long as poloniex doesn't get hacked or runs a fractional reserve they should be 1:1, yes

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210

thanks for your help Xeroc
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hi all,

Since the BTS 2.0 upgrade is announced I was wondering how it all will go down.

All current BTS  on the Blockchain 0.9.2 will be transferred to the new Graphene blockchain right? 1=1
Right

What is with BTS 0.9.2 which are not on the Blockchain directly? Like those who are on Poloniex , BTC38 or CCEDK? Will those also immigrate?
Depends. If the exchange honors the upgrade (and they certainly should).
It may only take some time for the exchanges to implement the new client into
there infrastructure.

Or should we transfer all our BTS to the 0.9.2 blockchain to get transferred too?
You should never hold to many funds in any centralized exchange.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Hi all,

Since the BTS 2.0 upgrade is announced I was wondering how it all will go down.

All current BTS  on the Blockchain 0.9.2 will be transferred to the new Graphene blockchain right? 1=1

What is with BTS 0.9.2 which are not on the Blockchain directly? Like those who are on Poloniex , BTC38 or CCEDK? Will those also immigrate?

Or should we transfer all our BTS to the 0.9.2 blockchain to get transferred too?

Thank you for your answers.

Cheers Chris

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain