Author Topic: Vote 3.800.000 for me and receive 0.5 MKR plus goodies for your attention!  (Read 1827 times)

38PTSWarrior

And I want to add that to measure my success in ref-links alone is short-sighted in my opinion.

Please everyone check my links in the signature. I am an all-round work-horse who walked 12 hours a day for a month through Stuttgart and Amsterdam and handed flyers with links to minebitshares, etc, to 50 people a day. Explain several minutes to each person wearing an A2 sized poster around my neck. Big letters. And you want ref-link proof.. I also need your support so if you want to understand that you cannot measure my success in ref-links alone, that would be good.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:57:56 am by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

I wished you would see that my work is more than marketing. I know others do.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
sure, you're marketing right?

what's your name on the refscore board? how many people did you refer (proof)?
You do not answer. I guess you are stunned by how hard I work?

I'm sure you'll be rich once the affiliate system is in place. until then you have to face the same reality as every other marketing delegate, in my opinion.

38PTSWarrior

You do not answer. I guess you are stunned by how hard I work?

38PTSWarrior

thirtyeightptswarrior on the refscoreboard. Marketing is not only how many people register through ones ref-link.
As you can see in the opener of my delegate proposal I do various activities besides ref-link marketing.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

38PTSWarrior

I need your attention. Isn't it true that I deserve a higher ranking? Higher because I do more than some delegates who have more votes than me.

Bytemaster said that most users chose 30 delegates or so and that they don't give enough attention to, .., me for example.

If you think that what I write here is true and you think I am 101 material, give me 3.8M and I will pay you for your attention.

Just post here in how many minutes you will vote and the money is yours.

Offer limited to 10 votes for now.

Go!