Author Topic: The Chateaux is there (CHATEAUX)  (Read 6199 times)

38PTSWarrior

I canceled the order, could you do the same? I will make it that 50000 Chateaux cost 5000 dollar.

38PTSWarrior

@emailtooaj I just made 49500 more Chateaux. To sell 5 for 5000 to you would be unfair then right?

Best I cancel the order or is it not important how many shares I issue?

I definitely want to sell you some today!

38PTSWarrior

30 Brownies for the first buy, forget about what I said before (only when buying half a Chateaux).

500 Chateaux
Around 10 dollar each

Be a part of the Chateaux Endeavor. I only have 90 Brownies to give away.

38PTSWarrior

That's amazing! So if I want to sell them to you I have to go down with the price.. hmm.. then I would miss my money goal. However, 15 Brownies for you and I will sleep one night over it.

You should be able to issue more of your UIA.  I am not sure how to do it though.

It works through command line: wallet_uia_issue <asset_amount> <asset_symbol> <recipient> [memo_message]

I thought it would be nice to have 500 shares for each 10 dollar, so to have a little variety in the value of the coins.

Puppies, do you think I should issue more? Then I think emailtooaj has to cancel the thing and me too and then put it up again.

Offline emailtooaj

Well, that's where trade speculation comes into play. Yes you could sell them at lower rates for bts but, the way bts has been climbing in value and if it continues to rise then the bts u collect could be worth more in near future? That's 7500 bts you can collect now!! Obviously it's up to you how u want to proceed ;)
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
That's amazing! So if I want to sell them to you I have to go down with the price.. hmm.. then I would miss my money goal. However, 15 Brownies for you and I will sleep one night over it.

You should be able to issue more of your UIA.  I am not sure how to do it though.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Offline emailtooaj

You've got some orders in place already...

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

38PTSWarrior

No buying yet :'( Could one of you just buy for 100 BTS or so to see if it's working? I will pay 30 brownies if you buy half a chateaux (screenshot of client needed) :-D I'm so happy!

Only 90 brownies available in total.

38PTSWarrior

You can buy CHATEAUX now (are you crazy enough?).

Welcome to the ride! If you believe in the Marti spirit it's time to buy CHATEAUX. A French man and me found this name in the Siberie coffeeshop in Amsterdam.

It means castles and this will be houses with cool features. Also video and documentary stuff, change-a-man*, rent a refugee* and the fly out marti mc warzone group*

Drones.. :-D

I'm sending on all channels, the BTS Chateaux is going on here first flight..

Buy now and finance my trip to Frankfurt to meet hero members xeroc, cass and pc for an interview.

By holding these tokens you can get more, as the ideas are coming.

Disclaimer: I don't guarantee anything but what I will do is to give my best Kung-Fu.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 08:36:35 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Awesome I keep pushing!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i like this approach - interesting experiment :) !!  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thanks for reading. I think I have to give them away first before they can be traded. Makes sense.. OK!
if you have them in your account, you can simply sell them in any market for a price your would like to sell them at.

38PTSWarrior

UPDATE:

49950 for sale. Price each 15 BTS which is ~5000 USD.

Come and buy. If you want a free CHATEAUX just post here. I have 45 or so freebies left. I already sent some to the usual suspects.

--

Hi I have no idea what I am doing but now created and issued CHATEAUX.

I have issued 50 smartcoins. Can people buy them now?

With this donation people can get discounts for a lot of things I will do.

For example free membership for chateaux. A center for bitshares marketing, homeless shelter, trauma therapy, and the hub in general. The beacon of light.
If you like it and have ideas how I could use it for the things I do, shoot.

Thanks for reading. I think I have to give them away first before they can be traded. Makes sense.. OK!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:04:40 pm by 38PTSWarrior »