Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT 11 - LottoShares set to Shake Up Crowdfunding through Blockchain  (Read 32865 times)

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
We hit $10k+ in donations, and we haven't even started our marketing campaign.

I have a few large dollar wire commitments (verbal commitments, we will see if they come through - they should though), so I am contacting them to get that completed.

Please spread the word, please share on social media, etc:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/lottoshares-set-to-shake-up-crowdfunding-through-blockchain-1442707233

And please tell folks you think may be interested in it.

Thx team!

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
We have revised the contribution method to be easier and even more secure, and are starting the timer tomorrow.

We originally we were going to launch about a week ago with the timer countdown, but after a few security concerns, I pushed it back to address them.

Now the method of contribution is much simpler, and tracking of all funds easier.

Even better, we are doing a live discussion with a Q & A tomorrow:

http://linksfrom.us/lottoshares

Please join and ask questions.

As for DataSecurityNode asking about BitUSD contributions:  We have decided to indeed allow those to come to us as well and will be updating the site to include a wallet address for that.

:D

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I would have posted it to the BitShares Blog, but I have reservations in regards to the logo and other links on the site. The logo and links are to a gambling site which means I may be in violation of the major ad network I often use and may end up getting my entire site permanently blocked in many places that do not want their internet being used for gambling/related content.

Publish a short article, whereever you can, making some observation about technical trends or the latest controversies and put the link to the web site in there.  Then link to that article as a case-in-point of the problem/solution/technology in your more mainstream posts.  Requires the reader to make an extra click, so make sure the intermediate article is short and punchy and all about clicking on the link to the web site.

Use funneling techniques to arrive there indirectly.

http://bitsharesblog.com/lottoshares-transparent-lottery-on-the-bitshares-blockchain/
Good Luck!!!
Thank You!

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
sorry guys I thought I answered this question but it must not have posted it. the answer is the sears are 80 cents per share until the first 200,000 shares are sold in the shares will be 1.20  per share for all remaining shares.

I will post something on the site to make sure that's updated so it's clear. Just so you know we are starting the timer on Friday.

Will they be purchasable as an asset in Bitshares? 
If so, will we also be able to sell them to others in Bitshares?

We will be buying them back from users, we may or may not allow the shares we buy back to be purchasable depending on how things go.  It is a user issued asset on the network, but not something like bitUSD that you can go in and out of.

I recommend if you are interested, to grab some. 

Offline mint chocolate chip

I would have posted it to the BitShares Blog, but I have reservations in regards to the logo and other links on the site. The logo and links are to a gambling site which means I may be in violation of the major ad network I often use and may end up getting my entire site permanently blocked in many places that do not want their internet being used for gambling/related content.

Publish a short article, whereever you can, making some observation about technical trends or the latest controversies and put the link to the web site in there.  Then link to that article as a case-in-point of the problem/solution/technology in your more mainstream posts.  Requires the reader to make an extra click, so make sure the intermediate article is short and punchy and all about clicking on the link to the web site.

Use funneling techniques to arrive there indirectly.

http://bitsharesblog.com/lottoshares-transparent-lottery-on-the-bitshares-blockchain/
Good Luck!!!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
sorry guys I thought I answered this question but it must not have posted it. the answer is the sears are 80 cents per share until the first 200,000 shares are sold in the shares will be 1.20  per share for all remaining shares.

I will post something on the site to make sure that's updated so it's clear. Just so you know we are starting the timer on Friday.

Will they be purchasable as an asset in Bitshares? 
If so, will we also be able to sell them to others in Bitshares?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115335/lottoshares-worlds-first-physical-lottery-on-the-blockchain

“I am extremely interested in furthering blockchain based technology; BitShares technology is the most advanced in that category. It is by far the most secure and un-hackable platform that boasts the fastest transaction times the financial industry has available providing consumers with peace of mind given the 100% transparency.”

+5% Nice.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

jaran

How is the distribution of lottoshares going to work in the crowdfunding? 

If you only raise $100k are you going to split the 500k shares amongst the contributers based on how much they contribute?  Or is there a fixed price per lottoshare?

Sorry if it is stated somewhere but i could not find it.

Does anyone know the answer to the above?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Michael X (@_michaelx) has put out something like 3 tweets on LottoShares. And I'm one of the very full that favorite and retweeted.  Back in the day before I was a prenewbie I thought Michael X was the founder of Bitshares X. Then I came here and figured it out. My point is that he's a great promoter,  take advantage of that.   

Not a day goes by that we don't...    :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline konelectric

Michael X (@_michaelx) has put out something like 3 tweets on LottoShares. And I'm one of the very full that favorite and retweeted.  Back in the day before I was a prenewbie I thought Michael X was the founder of Bitshares X. Then I came here and figured it out. My point is that he's a great promoter,  take advantage of that.   
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
write an article for my blog and I'll post & promote it :)

Will do thanks for the offer!  Have some writers getting on it.