Author Topic: A huge thank you to everyone in the Bitshares community  (Read 9360 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Very well said Ander, just superb. I add my thanks to all.....

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Best thread in the universe.

I'll second that. Very nicely said, Ander. Thanks to you for all your contributions also; many of us have learned a thing or two from you about how markets work. And yet, unlike many traders, you always have kept the long game in your sights because you believe in what BitShares will become.

Thanks! :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Best thread in the universe.

I'll second that. Very nicely said, Ander. Thanks to you for all your contributions also; many of us have learned a thing or two from you about how markets work. And yet, unlike many traders, you always have kept the long game in your sights because you believe in what BitShares will become.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline sinobiology

• View Profile
 +5%
We have a great community. This is our independent kingdom. I love you all.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
And of course, the LottoShares announcement was made while I was working on this list.  So thanks to them too!

Offline konelectric

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:05:31 pm by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
 +5%

Thank you Ander for your insight particularly in the bts price discussion thread.  And of course thank you to everybody else.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Before we get a flood of new users with 2.0 and transition to future success, I just want to give a huge thank you to every single person in this community who has stuck it out through the hard times.  I don’t have my own brownie asset to get you sharedrops, but if I did I would give them to all of you…

To Bytemaster, the genius who conceived of this great work, Bitshares, his Magnum Opus which will transform the world!

To every developer who worked so hard on this project, and contributed to Bitshares 2.0, the amazing Graphene codebase, and all our earlier experiments:  Toast, Vikram, Valzav, Nathan, jcalfee, svk, theoretical, as well as others who have worked on bitshares code part time, like Chronos, KenCode, jsidhu, and many more.  And of course Bytemaster again.  Without your hard work, Bitshares would still be a glimmer in our minds. 

To every technical guru who has ran witnesses and supported the Bitshares network, and supported its users with technical help over the years:  Xeroc, Riverhead, Liondani, testz, Xeldal, clayop, and many many more (I know there are so many more!)   Xeroc, your 8700+ posts of tireless tech help to so many of us technical noobs just blows my mind!   I don’t even know all of you, but the Bitshares network could not exist without you.    Also, a huge thank you to those above and everyone who helped with the Bitshares 2.0 testnet!  I wish I had the skills you guys have!

To all our business partners, who are either using the Bitshares blockchain for your companies, or supporting the community by using Graphene, you are the lifeblood that will fuel Bitshares in the coming months and years, you are the beginning of the wave of profitable companies to be built upon the Bitshares platform.  May we all become profitable together and share in the wealth: MarkLyford (Banx), John Underwood (Identabit), Adam Earnest (Follow my vote), Cedric Cobban (Muse), Hack Fisher (Play), DataSecurityNode (Bunkermining), Ronny (CCEDK), Shentist & Monsterer (Metaexchange), Rune & Toast (Maker coin), and more! 

To all our marketers, official or unofficial, for all our attempts to ignite the spark of interest in Bitshares:

To Max, for his amazing Bitshares videos and Bitshares 101 book, and even more importantly, for coming up with the referral system which will propel Bitshares to new heights in the coming years!

To Murderistic for his work on business contacts which are yielding us partnerships. 

To MethodX, Rgcrypto, CryptoPrometheus, Matt608, elmato, and so many others, leading community efforts to get the word out about bitshares, creating community newsletters, etc.

To Cass, for his work on the website, graphic design, newsletters, and so much more.

To Stan, for preparing all these Bitshares announcements, and for battling the trolls on the bitcointalk threads.  And for helping manage the great team that you and Dan created.

To KenCode for his translation work, turning Bitshares videos and press into many languages, and the creation of Bitshares Munich. 

To 38PTSWarrior, for being out on the streets promoting Bitshares all the time.  May the BTS price eventually rise so much that you will live the good life!

To the Chinese marketing team, I don’t really know who you are, but your work is appreciated!  You were much more successful than the western teams early on.

To roadscape for your upcoming video of the Bitshares road trip, I cant wait!

To DataSecurityNode again for minebitshares, our sneaky marketing effort that creates sell pressure on PoW coins and buys BTS.

To everyone working on webwallets and other support tools for Bitshares: The moonstone team, the limewallet team, digitalgaia, svk for bitsharesblocks, jsidhu for cart plugins, and more!  May your efforts pay off soon with the coming referral system in 2.0!

To everyone working on community building efforts.  You have helped make everything possible by bringing us together:

To Fuzzy for his work on the Beyondbitcoin podcast!  We all look forward to coming together for an hour each week to talk about the project. 

To Bitsapphire for the Bitsharestalk forums, I don’t know how I could survive without them.  To Fav for his work as forum moderator. 

To alt, and btswildpig ripplexiaoshan, and the others who support the Chinese community!

To so many excellent forum contributors who have provided insights throughout the months:

To Arhag, your post on technical cryptography subjects are so far above my head, but so helpful to keep us on the right course.  Your ideas always amaze me.

To Starspirit, for insightful ideas about market pegged assets, the economics of our system, and more. 

To TuckFheman, for making the forum so much fun.    And the many others who participate in our random discussions as well, like CLains with his motivation Mondays, BuckFankers, ErlichBachman, etc.

To Empirical and jsidhu, and many many others, for intelligent trading thoughts.  Jsidhu, our .45 CNY is coming!   And to whoever out there came up with 500 knives, may it come true in the future as well. ;)

To OldMan for your always optimistic long term price targets and your hodling!  I shall hodl many Bitshares with you, for many years!

To KenCode and Permie for joining the community and becoming regulars in a time (~Feb-May or so) when things looked darkest, and many of us had given up or were struggling to hold on.

To Tonyk for coming back right at the bottom!  Wow, your timing was amazing.

To donkeypong for always being positive and believing in Bitshares in dark times. 

To Rune for your desire to take over bitcoin, that was fun, even if it scared me.  I know you left us for Ethereum, but I’m glad you're sort of back here with Makercoin!

To R0ach, you just appeared in our community, but your posts about the state of crypto are so insightful and well written!  Where have you been all this time! 

To countless forum regulars that I haven't mentioned yet:  Luckybit, mf-tzo, delulo, gamey, alt, onceuponatime, emski, puppies, Akado, speedy, eageleye, Thom, nomoreheroes, lil_jay, hpenvy, and dozens more.  I wish I could write pages about the contributions of every one of you!

Even newmine, thank you newmine, every community needs the person they love to hate. ;)

I know that I have managed to leave off dozens of people from this list that I am going to be ashamed to have left off!  I am sorry, our community is so large, it is impossible to give the credit to everyone that they deserve!

The coming months will be our time, and we will all be proud to say that we were here, that we were the early adopters, the builders of this great project!  We were here in 2013-2015, before the world heard of Bitshares!!

You all are awesome.  I am happy to be here to help move this along in every way I can.