Author Topic: The common man is going to want to BE a UIA (User Issued Asset)  (Read 1892 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
@donkypong, @Ander @anyone that knows @Erlich Bachman

Do the Larimers know this and making the system so it categorizes in the UI (User Interface) on the web wallet?

Are they integrating email addresses?

Unfortunately, I'm @someone who does not know a lot about their plans.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
@donkypong, @Ander @anyone that knows @Erlich Bachman

Do the Larimers know this and making the system so it categorizes in the UI (User Interface) on the web wallet?

Are they integrating email addresses?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The early adopters will be like the YouTube users of Piewpie or whatever his name is or smosh.

I want to be the PewDiePie of BTS. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The Hollywood stock exchange and fantasy sports and Kickstarter (and PeerTracks) barely scratch the surface. You are right; everyone will become a UIA in time. Free market whores, all of us!

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
What is so funny about this is that I have been trying to tell people this for a year now.

Absolutely agree, Peertracks only scratches the surface of what I have been calling for years - Social Equity, and how you can build an actual monetary value with it.

The love to take is equal to the love you make...

Your perspective means that you are forward thinking, and seriously grasping the capability of Bitshares technology.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:51:34 am by Murderistic »

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Everyone is going to want to leverage themselves somehow in this system.  The early adopters will be like the YouTube users of Piewpie or whatever his name is or smosh.

A whole cottage industry of how to promote yourself as a UIA will happen.

It's going to be nuts. Welcome to post $50 billion market cap.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:34:50 am by eagleeye »