Author Topic: [ANN][AGS-PRASER] Open Source Angelshares-Blockchain-Parser  (Read 22844 times)

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
The AGS parser demo site does not appear to be updating at this moment.

The timestamp of the last BTC donation - 2014-02-05 05:53:09 UTC
The timestamp of the last PTS donation - 2014-02-05 07:27:13 UTC

I have personally made both BTC and PTS donations since the timestamp of the most recent parsed transaction, so I would expect the timestamps to be more recent.

The machine running these example APIs died on feb/05. I will setup a better machine soon and publish it here. Until then you have to live with the other sites available. Sorry for this :)

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
The AGS parser demo site does not appear to be updating at this moment.

The timestamp of the last BTC donation - 2014-02-05 05:53:09 UTC
The timestamp of the last PTS donation - 2014-02-05 07:27:13 UTC

I have personally made both BTC and PTS donations since the timestamp of the most recent parsed transaction, so I would expect the timestamps to be more recent.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
Okay, no, really, seriously, I'll get to those paltry donations :) When I do, I'll edit this post to say: [Date blah blah blah--sent.]

It's just that I've been forced to re-download the Bitcoin and Protoshares blockchains, so that I can't send any transactions from my personal wallets, yet. Ah, snap! Maybe I can make use of the git repository donschoe posted . . .

I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
Seems to be an issue with the BTC API v0.2, a lot of blank space and the earliest donation shown is at 2014-01-07 12:29:52 UTC

Not sure what happened. Better upgrade to v0.3 immidiatly:
<removed>

I will keep v0.1 running until v0.2 is fixed.

A bug was introduced in v0.3, upgrade to v0.4 immidiatly.

http://q39.protoshar.es/ags/4/pts.csv.txt
http://q39.protoshar.es/ags/4/btc.csv.txt
http://q39.protoshar.es/ags/3/balances.json

I promise not to change the API unless there are bugs found. This v0.4 will be final. I made some in-depth checks on that one, this should be really, really accurate now!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:06:08 pm by donschoe »

Offline wasthatawolf

Seems to be an issue with the BTC API v0.2, a lot of blank space and the earliest donation shown is at 2014-01-07 12:29:52 UTC

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
Can this script be modified to generate a list of all unspent outputs necessary for building a genesis block?  I believe there is another bounty where such a modified script would be helpful to win.

Not sure what you mean by "unspent outputs"? It lists all holding addresses and their connected AGS balance, I thought that was the info needed to build a genesis block, but I never did that before, just let me know what else you need, the script is easily modified.

This was directed more toward not honoring AGS but honoring PTS in a new blockchain.  If there was a website that provided the current unspent balance of every output in the blockchain then someone wanting to build a new genesis block would have a very easy task.  Namely, import the table as a single send to many transaction.

Ah no that's not so easy. Got to think about that. How did FreeTrade do it?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:01:17 am by donschoe »

Offline bytemaster

Can this script be modified to generate a list of all unspent outputs necessary for building a genesis block?  I believe there is another bounty where such a modified script would be helpful to win.

Not sure what you mean by "unspent outputs"? It lists all holding addresses and their connected AGS balance, I thought that was the info needed to build a genesis block, but I never did that before, just let me know what else you need, the script is easily modified.

This was directed more toward not honoring AGS but honoring PTS in a new blockchain.  If there was a website that provided the current unspent balance of every output in the blockchain then someone wanting to build a new genesis block would have a very easy task.  Namely, import the table as a single send to many transaction. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
will release api version 0.3 tomorrow and shut down 0.1 as soon as possible. upgrade your applications  8)

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
Sorry to say they may be paltry tips, but I'll get to them . . .