Author Topic: Larimer,2015 The First Global BlockChain Summit ,Welcome  (Read 5205 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I will be in Shanghai by then, but I am not sure I have the chance to meet everybody, because I am not invited :o

you should reach out to Bo i begin to think…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I will be in Shanghai by then, but I am not sure I have the chance to meet everybody, because I am not invited :o
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
50 million dollars will giveaway by Wanxiang.
Who is Wanxiang?
http://www.wanxiang.com/
Wanxiang America Corporation, based in Chicago, is the U.S. home office of Wanxiang Group Companies China. U.S. companies and customers can deal in U.S. dollar currency and U.S. contracts when working with China. Involved in automotive and industrial markets in the U.S., Wanxiang America is the source for all of Wanxiang Group/China's products in the United States. Also based here is the American arm of the America-China Bridge Program, a unique program to give American companies an inside track when trading with China.

Wanxiang America Corporation / Contact Info:

Pin Ni, President
Gary E. Wetzel, COO/CFO
Michael J. Schaal, General Manager
88 Airport Road
Elgin, IL 60123
Phone: 847-622-8838
Fax: 847-931-4838
E-Mail: pni@wanxiang.com (Pin Ni)
E-Mail: gwetzel@wanxiang.com (Gary E. Wetzel)
E-Mail: mschaal@wanxiang.com (Michael J. Schaal)
--------------------------------------------------
本次峰会即将公布的重大事项
作者:2015-09-25 16:43:500
本次峰会即将公布的重大事项介绍:

区块链实验室启动仪式

区块链实验室(Blockchain Labs)是专注于区块链技术的非营利前沿研究机构,实验室将聚集领域内的专家就技术研发、商业应用、产业战略等方面进行研究探讨,为创业者提供指引,为行业发展和政策制定提供参考,促进区块链技术服务于社会经济的进步发展。

区块链技术投资基金成立仪式

中国万向控股有限公司将设立一支5000万美元的专门投资有商业前景的区块链应用技术项目的基金,用于在全球范围内投资区块链商业应用相关的各类项目,包括区块链技术商业应用早期项目(天使投资,种子基金)与中后期的项目投资。

首批优秀项目颁奖仪式

中国万向控股有限公司将承诺在未来三年,每年向区块链实验室赞助100万美元,以支持区块链和数字货币领域的全球志愿者及项目。首批获得赞助的全球优秀项目将会在本次峰会上公布。

区块链技术丛书发布

为更好的普及和推广区块链技术,区块链实验室也计划推出“区块链丛书”,旨在赞助区块链相关书籍的编写工作,以及将现有的优秀书籍向更广的读者介绍。由Melanie Swan女士编写的“Blockchain: Blueprint fora New Economy”中文版将会作为系列丛书的第一本在大会上正式发布。
http://www.hbrchina.org/2015-09-25/3385.html#0-tsina-1-7808-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

Wanxiang president in Indiana--IN
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 07:22:40 am by ebit »
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline fuzzy

I do plan to attend this event in China for Dan, since we can't have him in the air on Oct 13 or 14th.

I hope to talk about

Real Time Block Chains and the Jump to Light Speed.

What is a light speed blockchain?  Simply put, it is one whose transaction times are only limited by the speed of light and the dimensions of the planet.

And a real-time blockchain?  That’s a chain able to keep up with real world events and react to them in time to influence their outcomes. 

Applications range from global markets to video games.

Excellent, I hope you get good recordings.

wow...beautifully stated...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

Nobody is interested in a local meetup. At least not from this forum. I get your point though. It would be nice to check-outta Europe for once, catch some fresh air and eat yummi chinese food. I am just dreaming.. :-)

IF BTS can up go to 10 times from now I would have money to go to Europe   [emoji14]
I meant btswildpig. Pig, meat,.. bitmeat :-D

I will see u one day :-)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
达不到光速的区块链不是完美的区块链 ;) +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Nobody is interested in a local meetup. At least not from this forum. I get your point though. It would be nice to check-outta Europe for once, catch some fresh air and eat yummi chinese food. I am just dreaming.. :-)

IF BTS can up go to 10 times from now I would have money to go to Europe   :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

38PTSWarrior

Edit: This reply was meant to quote bitmeat

38PTSWarrior

Nope but I lived 2 years in Asia and know how to non-verbal communicate. For example taking a piece of paper and paint the recent price rise :D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
You can still invite me, all I need is that you buy my shares so that I can pay for it.

We need some grassroots representatives there.

That's not how summits works . Summits are not meetups . There so little a grassroot rep can do in a summit .
Don't mistake this as a marketing event but an industrial event . It's kinda like IBM talking to Apple , instead of IBM talking to Apple's Fans .

So I would suggest not to spend too much on a trip like this . You can do a lot with the same amount of money and time to host a meet up locally .

Especially from what remembered , you are too short on money ....and a trip overseas would have many unexpected cost .
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 04:13:33 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You can still invite me, all I need is that you buy my shares so that I can pay for it.

Am I assuming correctly that you speak mandarin? Because most chinese do not speak english or german [emoji19]

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I'll attend this conference too (if everything works out with the visa) ..

Too bad Dan can't be there (it seems) .. but I hope to have some nice chat with Stan ..
I am in shanghai , welcome +5%
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

38PTSWarrior

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Hey cool, how much does it cost to enter? Maybe I will skip Frankfurt and go to China!
Its invite-only unfortunately ..

38PTSWarrior

700 Euros. Will check for flight costs.

38PTSWarrior

Hey cool, how much does it cost to enter? Maybe I will skip Frankfurt and go to China!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Glad you guys are attending. That's great news indeed.  +5%

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Too bad Dan can't be there (it seems) .. but I hope to have some nice chat with Stan ..

Awesome. Take a some pictures and videos guys.  ;)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
When I try to translate it into english on top of the page it gets me to an ad page meh

will someone from dacx be present too? Would make sense for them to go

Shangai Stock Exchange will be present. Target marked. Assume positions.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:47:51 am by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline betax

• View Profile
I do plan to attend this event in China for Dan, since we can't have him in the air on Oct 13 or 14th.

I hope to talk about

What is a light speed blockchain?  Simply put, it is one whose transaction times are only limited by the speed of light and the dimensions of the planet.

And a real-time blockchain?  That’s a chain able to keep up with real world events and react to them in time to influence their outcomes. 

Excellent, I hope you get good recordings.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
达不到光速的区块链不是完美的区块链 ;) +5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

I hope to talk about

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Said Daniel Larimer is too busy for bts2.0.
Stan Larimer will come?

http://www.hbrchina.org/150916/

About the 1st Global Blockchain Summit
The TCP/IP protocol led us to the age where informationcould be freely transmitted, and the innovation of blockchain led us to the agewhere information could be freely notarized. Blockchain technology, a criticalmilestone in information technology, will restructure human society’sproduction and organization methods.