Author Topic: Transferable Named Accounts  (Read 2755 times)

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
You keep your Titan named

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Thanks but does anyone know for certain if we will keep our titan names in bitshare 2.0?

you import your funds through your private keys to 2.0. regardless of the name

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Thanks but does anyone know for certain if we will keep our titan names in bitshare 2.0?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Thanks but that does not answer my question.

Will we keep our titan names in the new bitshres 2.0?

I think it actually does...

Any “premium” names registered on or after 2015-06-08 (US Eastern time) will be given the prefix “bts-“ or similar after the migration.

**Update: All account names registered on or after 2015-06-18 (US Eastern time) will be prefixed with “bts-“ unless they were registered using the BitShares Faucet. **

Thanks but it is the titan names I have had since the beginning that i am interested in. This talks about those from after 2015-06-08

If they weren't mentioned I assume they will continue the same. Otherwise that would be specified there as well
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile

Any “premium” names registered on or after 2015-06-08 (US Eastern time) will be given the prefix “bts-“ or similar after the migration.

**Update: All account names registered on or after 2015-06-18 (US Eastern time) will be prefixed with “bts-“ unless they were registered using the BitShares Faucet. **

Thanks but it is the titan names I have had since the beginning that i am interested in. This talks about those from after 2015-06-08

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
I see that with bitshares 2.0 names will be transferable. My question, will the names we already registered be transferable?