Author Topic: Legality of selling cannabis seeds on Google Sites  (Read 2229 times)

38PTSWarrior

Ok, I will just check which companies host sites which sell seeds and maybe register there a domain. Thanks to all participants!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Seems like you just need to find a host that is not going to have any issues with it in their TOS.

It might be easiest/best to setup a thread in a buy/sell in one of the dozens of major cannabis sites in the world and point everything to that.

Any service provider has the 'legal right' to allow or deny whatever they want to have on their systems.. aside from anything contrary to the law.. which is thus probably why they have that rule given they are largely under the thumb of the US fed.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline EstefanTT

With all the weed fans all over the world, it's surprising that Cannabis Coin don't have a higher market cap !
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
IMO, if we can legally consume alcool, we should be allow to consume cannabis. The drug is far less dangerous than alcool.
That beeing said, I don't think this forum is the right place to debate about it.
Part of the potential investors and newcomers may see cannabis as a bad thing and this kind of debate may induce them to have a bad opinion about BitShares.
I tell you that 38PTSwarrior, with all the respect for what you do,  because you are running for delegate and you usually speak about cannabis. Your opinions, threads, comments, ... reflect somehow part of the ideology of BitShares, probably with a little more weight than a random member.
I think, in the early days of BitShares, we have to be cautios with subjects that can hurt us in some way.
I'm not speaking about freedom of speech here but more about commercial image ;p

I see. I don't want to debate it, I am just seeking someones opinion about the legality of selling cannabis seeds on Google Sites.

Please keep this thread on-topic. Thx.

I am sure you will find your answers if you pm some members here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0    :P

38PTSWarrior

IMO, if we can legally consume alcool, we should be allow to consume cannabis. The drug is far less dangerous than alcool.
That beeing said, I don't think this forum is the right place to debate about it.
Part of the potential investors and newcomers may see cannabis as a bad thing and this kind of debate may induce them to have a bad opinion about BitShares.
I tell you that 38PTSwarrior, with all the respect for what you do,  because you are running for delegate and you usually speak about cannabis. Your opinions, threads, comments, ... reflect somehow part of the ideology of BitShares, probably with a little more weight than a random member.
I think, in the early days of BitShares, we have to be cautios with subjects that can hurt us in some way.
I'm not speaking about freedom of speech here but more about commercial image ;p

I see. I don't want to debate it, I am just seeking someones opinion about the legality of selling cannabis seeds on Google Sites.

Please keep this thread on-topic. Thx.

Offline EstefanTT

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I found this:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2731539?hl=en

Recreational Drugs and Drug-Related Equipment

Not allowed Promotion of substances that alter mental state for the purpose of recreation, or otherwise induce ‘highs’.
    Examples: Cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine substitutes, mephedrone, ‘legal highs’.
    Not allowed Products or services marketed as facilitating recreational drug use.
    Examples: Pipes and bongs.
    Not allowed Promotion of instructional content about producing, purchasing or using recreational drugs.
    Examples: Instructional resources on drug use.

So I will sell this as fish-bait and it will be ok? I cannot risk a suspension of my account.