Author Topic: Poloniex trollbox  (Read 2427 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I'm usually in the trollbox during work hours and doing my part of education.. some people are really interested and are blown away when they realize the implications. Some other people just pump&dump BTS and are not interested in the fundamentals.. However it's a fun thing to educate people, I think I already got some interested parties..

+5% The times i've been in there people have been curious and positive about BitShares  - unlike every other period in BitShares history.

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
I'm usually in the trollbox during work hours and doing my part of education.. some people are really interested and are blown away when they realize the implications. Some other people just pump&dump BTS and are not interested in the fundamentals.. However it's a fun thing to educate people, I think I already got some interested parties..
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Excellent idea. I look forward to randomly seeing you guys over there. :D

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Yep, thats one of the things I've been doing.promoting bts on forums and trollboxes is a good idea.  People usually dont just randomly buy based on what people said, but with people talking, they can become aware of the coin and decide to research it, and then after that they might buy.

A bunch of people became aware that BTS was a thing recently because of the polo volume and trollbox talk.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Poloniex is currently contributing over 1/2 of BTS volume most days and is often six figures.

Westerners with money and an interest in 2.0 are there.

While trollbox content is often taken with a pinch of salt, I think pre 2.0, from a marketing point of view, that it is one of the best places, if you have the time, to go and discuss & help new potential supporters and investors understand BitShares benefits and its potential.

r0ach is doing a great job with that, when he is there. Some others to a lesser degree as well.

+5% r0ach is great.

Hopefully we can attract a few more pesky, ungrateful investors  :P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:30:38 am by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Poloniex is currently contributing over 1/2 of BTS volume most days and is often six figures.

While trollbox content is often taken with a pinch of salt, I think pre 2.0, from a marketing point of view, that it is one of the best places, if you have the time, to go and discuss & help new potential supporters and investors understand BitShares benefits and its potential.

r0ach is doing a great job with that, when he is there. Some others to a lesser degree as well.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:55:23 am by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats