Author Topic: [MMC][CTO] donSchoe for Technical Officer  (Read 4203 times)

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
I just voted for you, because I think you will be a good CTO. I hope you will win.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline seraphim

Nice idea to add something to the GUI for voting. Users have to make sure that their whole balance is on the address they voted from at the moment. It would be very convenient to have some way to define a main address all the votes are sent from, and let the client manage to keep the coins there. And it would probably make more people vote just because there's a button :D

Open sourcing the GPU miner is an awesome idea too.

Got my support for that!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:11:43 pm by seraphim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Thanks.

If you think I'm the right/wrong candidate, please post your thoughts in this thread.

If you have any questions containing my CTO candidature, please post in this thread!

8)

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline Banch

• View Profile
Voted for you!

Hope everything turns out good for you.
Part of the Memorycoin 2.0 support team. Contacts in Finnish/English
MMC:MLAdfMX6LestwzuaQMyMFiGNrqM9qCS2Qf
LTC: LYdwtVfmaeCX8TyZ8etUBJfhithSxBATtc

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp
I've decided to run for the CTO position in Memorycoin 2.0 as FreeTrade mentioned to not necessarily wants to keep that position forever. I would not run this agains FreeTrade out of respect for creating this coin and all the stuff he did for it and around it. This is my thread to ask you to vote for me.
MVTEctoAKRbPGwXbxaVU46KphsynmrVVC4

About me.
Most of you know me from IRC and my infamous bot Sternburg. But that's not all about me :)

I'm 26, from Berlin, CET timezone and software engineer. I'm still in my master degree studies of geoinformation systems and working as a freelance webdeveloper currently. I have 2 kids - so most of the time I spend either playing with kids or sitting in front of my computer playing with cryptos and code.  8)

Why technical.
I'm a programmer and software engineer, know code, coding, compiling and all the stuff connected to and surrounding it. I'm doing it for money, I'm doing it in my free time, when my kids sleep, right now and ... yay, I want to do it for memorycoin, too! :P

My plans.
Firstly, I wont change a running system. Not going to tear down existing infrastructure or change the MMC PoW :D

I want rather keep this ball rolling. Like a sysadmin, keeping an eye on the codebase & repositories, keeping binaries up to date, crosscompiling superb solo miners for your ARM tablets and so on :p

Things I will work on if you send me your vote:
  • Improving the wallet and daemon client source for a better voting usability, maybe even a GUI addition.
  • Improving the votedebug output to be formatted as JSON or something better parsable.
  • Open-sourcing the GPU miner for memorycoin.
  • Your idea here.

I'm confident I can be an enriching member of the executive board.

Send 0.00000001 MMC to vote for me for the CTO position.
MVTEctoAKRbPGwXbxaVU46KphsynmrVVC4
Thanks for your trust.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:16:08 am by donschoe »