Author Topic: A Worker Proposal Banner on CMC?  (Read 3787 times)

Offline EstefanTT

I like it ! We have a great product, we need exposure !
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
What if I put together a worker proposal for a banner on CMC?  Would you support it if I volunteered to organize and do the accounting for it free of charge?

I'm thinking we do something like NeuCoin did (everyone who has gone to CMC knows what NeuCoin is...) where it is a constant banner. 

Only our banner says:
"Do you Believe in the Sharing Economy? Get Paid to Build your Dreams on BitShares..."  or something to that effect.

As I understand , in order to reduce selling pressure , all worker proposal comes with certain vest in period for years .
It's not exactly getting "paid" but a joint venture .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
go for it. recruitment marketing is needed.

Offline fuzzy

What if I put together a worker proposal for a banner on CMC?  Would you support it if I volunteered to organize and do the accounting for it free of charge?

I'm thinking we do something like NeuCoin did (everyone who has gone to CMC knows what NeuCoin is...) where it is a constant banner. 

Only our banner says:
"Do you Believe in the Sharing Economy? Get Paid to Build your Dreams on BitShares..."  or something to that effect.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 07:29:30 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D