Author Topic: Hangout Attendance | 9-25-15  (Read 1767 times)

Offline fuzzy

And I participated as jakub2 on 9/25.

This might sound a little a-hole(ish), but the reason I did not give you them this week was because they had been distributed accidentally twice the previous week.  Makes it easier this way though because I don't have to send them back to you so I'm glad you didn't turn around and send me the extra :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

Looks good for ID Thom, but on 9/11 I participated as Thomas. My projector is on the fritz so I will be participating as Thomas until it is repaired. I sent you an edit request saying just duplicate the Thom record and only mark 9/11 as attended. Payment address / forum name is the same as for Thom.

I sent it to you.  I am aware you and thomas are the same so I just marked you as being in attendance :P

Why is there a red X then for 9/11 ?

I did what you said, then deleted one.  I might have missed something and forgotten to change it. Yes, I didn't have the wallet address for the other account until you told me, so it was marked with an "x" to show attendance, but red because the brownies for that hangout were not sent yet. *update: fixed*
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:11:09 am by fuzzy »

Offline Thom

Looks good for ID Thom, but on 9/11 I participated as Thomas. My projector is on the fritz so I will be participating as Thomas until it is repaired. I sent you an edit request saying just duplicate the Thom record and only mark 9/11 as attended. Payment address / forum name is the same as for Thom.

I sent it to you.  I am aware you and thomas are the same so I just marked you as being in attendance :P

Why is there a red X then for 9/11 ?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline fuzzy

Looks like Pastebin deleted it?? 

Does anyone know of a place where I can post the chat logs where they will not be deleted?

use
Code: [Select]
[ code] LOG [ / code]
Will this allow me to produce 20+ pages though?  I think there is a limit...but I'd love to be wrong.

I'll check on it :)

jakub

Offline Thom

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Does anyone know of a place where I can post the chat logs where they will not be deleted?

use
Code: [Select]
[ code] LOG [ / code]

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Below is the documentation for hangout attendance of our last hangout (25 SEP 15). 

Please make sure to update your information in this spreadsheet so I can ensure you receive your brownies.

Check out the Chat Log to cross reference.  If you find and prove I have made a mistake I will gladly fix it. 

Brownies sent.  Thanks for attending and participating!