Author Topic: Please vote for PLAY delegate.ihashfury  (Read 4698 times)

iHashFury

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
I'm gonna vote for you tonight
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

iHashFury

@puppies, @Riverhead and @fav

Thanks for the support  8)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline Riverhead

Over 70% of the delegates are Init delegates on PLAYDAC so I think would be beneficial if more independent decentralised delegates are voted back in.

During the time I was in the top 101, I maintained a 99.35% up time while generating over 9k blocks.

My delegate is up-to-date and ready to produce blocks and I have a seed node on 109.73.172.144:1776

Thanks for your support

+5%

I would like to second that.  Ihashfury has proven himself to be a very good delegate.  He should be voted back in to help secure the network.  Having this many init witnesses this long after launch does not look good.

+5% . iHashFury is no noob and has proven himself.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Over 70% of the delegates are Init delegates on PLAYDAC so I think would be beneficial if more independent decentralised delegates are voted back in.

During the time I was in the top 101, I maintained a 99.35% up time while generating over 9k blocks.

My delegate is up-to-date and ready to produce blocks and I have a seed node on 109.73.172.144:1776

Thanks for your support

+5%

I would like to second that.  Ihashfury has proven himself to be a very good delegate.  He should be voted back in to help secure the network.  Having this many init witnesses this long after launch does not look good.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

iHashFury

Thanks for your support