Author Topic: Back from Boston  (Read 3531 times)

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
We'll be bigger than MUSE the band. Don't worry (:

I understand your concern though. I'm pretty sure we will turn up fairly easily in search results once the official site is up and the blockchain is running.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
How can you advice new and interested people in crypto to research MUSE??

UTFSE: muse crypto !

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
and naming the project/platform MUSE is still the worst decision ever made!!!

Try to google this... What will you find? How can you advice new and interested people in crypto to research MUSE??

They won't find anything useful because they will see everything google throws at them about the BAND.

Wanted to check out the latest news on the web and had to realize i can only get good results by searching for peer tracks.

MUSE is really really misleading  ::)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Well done Cob & Eddie! It sounds like you are making the most out of these opportunities. Can't wait for launch.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
time to pump some note

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Any video/audio?

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I have been very curious about the business process, but did not see  :-\ :-\ :-\
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
 +5%

seems very promising!
I think I will not regret that I have keep all my "notes"  :)

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
This is a short update. Sorry I didn't take any pictures at this event.

We started off thursday night at a cocktail + diner for all the speakers and panelists. Was great to meet all of the attendees, a bunch of well connected individuals as far as the music industry goes. A few of them were at MIDEM last june and recognized us and "the P" haha

The next day was the actual event. The morning was a bunch of Panel talks, the one Eddie was on was crazy! It was almost a reality show lol. Eddie wanted to steer it towards laymen's terms but the moderator tried to bring it into cryptoland. The audience wanted to hear Eddie talk and see our MUSE infographic since 95% of the audience had no idea what the concept of a blockchain even was. All in all that "trainwreck" of a panel was GREAT for us since everyone wanted to speak to us the entire afternoon to learn more about "what that guy (moderator) wouldn't let the panelist touch on"
Although hilarious and entertaining, I initially saw the panel as a negative for us. I was incredibly/pleasantly surprised by everyone's reaction afterwards! We got so many more speaking opportunities because of it! So I guess we should thank that moderator for Jerry Springer-ing it up!

The afternoon was a workshop for multiple little groups to try and solve the music industries problems. We instead took the time to mingle with the cool kids and that really paid off. Near the end they opened up the bar and the networking was cranked up a notch!

Very productive event overall. The PeerTracks team came out of this much stronger, with a few potential new players and partners. It was in my opinion even more valuable to us than MIDEM, and that was HUGE.

Now we are preparing for the next event in Washington DC on the 26th and 27th. They will see "The P" there again, only this time we will have launched the famed MUSE blockchain! We aren't just talking pie in the sky theory here, WE WILL HAVE DONE IT!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:17:28 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.