Author Topic: Can't send other assets than CORE - failing to send USD and BROWNIE.PTS  (Read 1671 times)

Offline bytemaster

Normally the fee pool is funded by 50% of the asset registration fee.    None of the genesis assets have a pre-funded fee pool.

Our options are to:

1. Print some BTS to pre-fund the fee pools
2. Allow donations to pre-fund the fee pools
3. Create a worker to fund the fee pool

Any user at any time can fund the fee pool of any asset, but traditionally the ISSUER is responsible for both funding the pool and establishing the core-exchange-rate.

The wallet should be smart enough to handle paying the fees in CORE but it currently doesn't detect an empty fee pool and auto-revert to paying fees in CORE.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Is CORE only during testing? What does it do if not?

CORE in the testnet is the same as BTS in the real net ..
we don't wont to confuse people with the testnet and thus called it CORE

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Is CORE only during testing? What does it do if not?

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
1) USD fee pool was empty .. BM just refilled it .. question to me would be how the fee pool is supposed to be filled in the long run ..
2) is quite interesting .. do you have CORE in the same account as your Brownies? If not you will require some core to pay the fee since brownies have no core_exchange_rate

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
Hello,

I tried sending USD and Brownie.PTS from one account to another, this has never worked for me in the last 5 testnets:

Sending USD:

Sending Brownie.PTS

Thanks
mindphlux

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:49:26 pm by cass »
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.