Author Topic: Downloaded Memorycoin wallet and started built-in miner - no coins yet...?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline tooncesthedrivingcat

• View Profile
In your pool you might need to reach a minimum amount before a payout is made to your address. Check your pools website.

Offline mgowen

• View Profile
Thanks.

As the instructions say, I am already mining in a pool, it's built in to the wallet app for memorycoin. I just don't see any payouts, so I'm wondering if the instructions are incomplete, and I can't find basic info on mining memorycoin this way so I don't know if something is missing
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:06:24 pm by mgowen »

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
With your Hashrate, the time to find a block mining solo is 11.032 months, turnout would be around 0.764 MMC/day.

You should consider mining in a pool.

Offline mgowen

• View Profile
I'm trying Memorycoin as instructed here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393921.0

But have been mining for days and got no payouts. Hashrate is slow (about 0.5 hash/min) but I've had dozens of POW accepted.

Were the instructions lacking some vital step to hook up my wallet and pool? (Previous mining attempts like LTC  have needed me to sign up to a pool and use separate wallet and mining programs).

That forum won't let me ask questions, memory coin official website only sent me here. Anyone able to help?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 12:17:29 pm by mgowen »