Author Topic: MUSE LOGO (suggestions from community)  (Read 21668 times)

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Those are pretty nice. The Pendragon/Cass logo.

The guy that did the PeerTracks P designed one. the MUSE information page will be based off of that.

MUSE being P2P means everything about it is up to the Members of the Distributed Organization of course.

Everything should be online shortly! Will link it here for yalls review.   (:
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline roadscape

I'm liking this one also.  Only change would be the icon, maybe add more depth to it, if possible.

Great work, cass & pendragon3..  +5%

Agree w/ emailtooaj that the icon could use some depth.. a colored background or foreground could make it pop
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline emailtooaj

I'm liking this one also.  Only change would be the icon, maybe add more depth to it, if possible.
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline facer

• View Profile
  • BitShares: facer

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
A few more brainstorms, same caveat as above. @cass, I think maybe these would work better with a different font?

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:01:53 am by CryptoPrometheus »
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
i also really like pendragon3 approach.. so i decided to recreate his idea and want to post it with 100% credit to pendragon3 Hope this is in your interest @pendragon3 :)

Random thought - what if you moved the words underneath the logo, like this:

Of course Cass would have to fix the hi-def source, but you get the idea
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i also really like pendragon3 approach.. so i decided to recreate his idea and want to post it with 100% credit to pendragon3 Hope this is in your interest @pendragon3 :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline pendragon3

Ok, here's a crude attempt at a MUSE logo design:

The triangle shape for the "M" suggests a strong foundation, and the folded strip can represent an evolving, dynamic blockchain. The artwork is clumsy and needs a lot of work, ha ha. But hopefully the basic idea is clear.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
No one likes my LOGO, I feel so desperate +1 +1 +1
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me