Author Topic: MUSE LOGO (suggestions from community)  (Read 21667 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
let's calm down ..

hope the investor's don't do it...

… not really helpful such comments ... (i'm also an investor ... just to be clear !)

I am tired with the attitude:  "Hide under the carpet everything is not good (because it will hurt our image/price if publicly mentioned...)"
Anything thats sucks must be mentioned ...  What do you honestly believe about the current logo(you are the expert)? Do you prefer it stays, and nobody  ask for a change.... or some of us get a little bit harsh ... but it changes?

liondani .. why u think i'm creating alternative logo ideas? .. sure i'm thinking the complete CI can get reworked completely ..
but i'm trying to stay focus and offering helping hands ...

With complaining we won't convince them faster then creating alternative ways for them to go ..
I'll leave this discussion for now ..
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:14:10 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline phillyguy

A little tongue in cheek here but....The Flying Liberty Bell logo with Muse written in a font from the movie Blade Runner is...not good. The Pendragon3/Cass logo is much much better.

Edit: would much rather see this changed now than wait.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
let's calm down ..

… not really helpful such comments ... (i'm also an investor ... just to be clear !)

I am tired with the attitude:  "Hide under the carpet everything is not good (because it will hurt our image/price if publicly mentioned...)"
Anything thats sucks must be mentioned ...  What do you honestly believe about the current logo(you are the expert)? Do you prefer it stays, and nobody  ask for a change.... or some of us get a little bit harsh ... but it changes?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
let's calm down ..

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
so much excellent suggestions and you used the worse logo ever! (just my personal opinion)

I really like this logo too, only I think it could be refined some more to give it greater elegance.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
i also really like pendragon3 approach.. so i decided to recreate his idea and want to post it with 100% credit to pendragon3 Hope this is in your interest @pendragon3 :)

This is beautiful. The colour scheme is pretty attractive.

Completely agree.  This image is beautiful and really resonated with me.  I haven't come up with anything anywhere near as good.....and i've been trying for ages! :)

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
so much excellent suggestions and you used the worse logo ever! (just my personal opinion)

If that becomes a big issue, it can always be changed. MUSE is P2P and community owned afterall!

the logo is the very first impression... so sincerely I think the project deserves something much better than this  .....

let's calm down .. and stay tuned over the next few weeks ...
Worker proposals will come soon etc ...

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

If that becomes a big issue, it can always be changed. MUSE is P2P and community owned afterall!

the logo is the very first impression... so sincerely I think the project deserves something much better than this  .....

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
i also really like pendragon3 approach.. so i decided to recreate his idea and want to post it with 100% credit to pendragon3 Hope this is in your interest @pendragon3 :)

Agreed.  This is better.

Offline springlh

• View Profile
PTS: Pu3UNPm2CbkZw8s7zreArHm472x8F3uWXj
新浪微博 - http://weibo.com/philipli

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

+5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

This is beautiful. The colour scheme is pretty attractive.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads