Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Worker Proposal? (Poll)  (Read 5378 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
the question is: what can you offer that cannot be covered by the affiliate system?

Tuck Fheman

This may sound crass, but it's a valid question I believe, how many votes would be required to outweigh Dan's no vote?

I'm basing that question off of a statement Dan made regarding him not supporting any proposals from non-coders, at least that was my understanding.

And a follow up, what in Dan's opinion constitutes a "coder" in the BitShares ecosystem? 

We use HTML, CSS, Javascript (that I'm aware of) to promote BitShares on Beyond Bitcoin, are we not "coders"?

Does "coder" mean, someone that contributes to the Graphene code only?

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

I have been thinking about many things lately and am torn between two paths.  I have thought and thought and thought about it, but have yet to be able to decide--until I realized I was looking at the problem incorrectly.  It isn't something I can decide alone.  The Beyond Bitcoin community is simply people who are interested in projects beyond the first iteration of blockchain technology--the real passionate crypto fans who want to live and breath it.  Anyone can join...so I should be asking the community (yes you who are reading this too). 

So with that said, I have place a poll above and would be very grateful if you could tell me your opinions on why we should or should not look to a worker proposal.  Thanks for your honesty and I'm looking forward to hearing a productive discussion.   
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 06:57:11 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D